The Short Version: No other racing game comes close to the way need for speed simulates the experience for the driver within the car. On-the-track racing is an adrenaline filled ride that’s well worth the time. Unfortunately the game feels lifeless without a story mode leaving you longing for the glory days of NFS Cop Chases near the end of Shift’s Dry Career Mode.
What you’ll Like:
• Hands down the Best in-car experience out there right now.
• Excellent Sense of Speed, Simulating the Drivers Experience within the car during a race.
• Gorgeous Graphics
• A good amount of events and variations
What you’ll Hate:
• Career Mode is devoid of Life. No more In-Game Story Videos.
• Customization seems more difficult to view “at-a-glance” than previous NFS Titles. (Fewer Previews for your changes)
• Drift racing feels way off.
• Annoying, Loud, and Poorly Composed Ambient Menu Music
• NO COP CHASES