Live Action Assassins Creed Part 1! Have you Seen it?

lineagescreen580pxheader

The Live Action Adaption of Assassin’s Creed 2 hit the web yesterday. Let me know what you thought? Movie-like adaptions of Video Games have almost always sucked hard, could this piece of work be the turning of the tide? Watch it after the jump!

I thought it was well done. It reminds me alot of “300″, the bloom effects combined with dark colors. They used slow-mo ALOT, but I think it was appropriate here.

The only thing that threw me off is Ezio himself, the actor playing him doesnt strike me as an “Ezio” look alike. What do you think of the main character here? Vote Below!

[poll id="38"]

*UPDATE* I’m an Idiot, as many of you smart guys have pointed out, thats not SUPPOSED to be Ezio, but rather his father. My Fault.

15 COMMENTS

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

15 thoughts on “Live Action Assassins Creed Part 1! Have you Seen it?

• July 3, 2011 at 8:56 pm

everybody looks just like in the games except Ezio

• November 5, 2009 at 1:24 am

This is great movie indeed! Show must go on bro.

• avatar Braam
    November 2, 2009 at 11:43 pm

The movie looks really well done…. so far. This is part one, no? Without sounding like a ‘worry wart’ this could go either way, only time will tell. However, the acting is believable and the action is interesting. Not over the top or redundant, and the slow motion is used more for effect than as a gimmick, but who knows at this point? I believe it was Yahtzee who said that just because the first halve is good, the second halve is not guaranteed to be? I will believe that this is a good adaptation when the full movie is released, and not a moment earlier.

• avatar Torrend
    November 1, 2009 at 7:40 pm

Awesome, very well done indeed

• avatar ɟ33ɥɔ ɹǝʇs@ɯ
    October 31, 2009 at 5:34 pm

That’s not Ezio, that’s his father.

• avatar Laughing Octo
    October 30, 2009 at 12:13 pm

I thought it was a good concept and I liked the camera movements which do resemble the actual game, however some of it was just plain tacky; for example the coin toss at the very end, it looked like something out of home improvement. Despite this I enjoyed it!

October 29, 2009 at 4:20 pm

that kid how was enzio was fair enouf for me :D giovanni the main character of the movie was awesome guy and there were awesome clothes in the movie specially assasin outfit

October 29, 2009 at 1:36 pm

thank god i finnaly got to see it hope to see the rest of it

October 29, 2009 at 11:13 am

while everybody use lipstick & panties? saludos de Argentina.

• October 29, 2009 at 1:07 am

I thought the choice was fine becouse he’s supposed to be a boy and not a fully grown man. I also think that the live action series is a great idea. For those who don’t know much about the Italian Renaissance, it’s a good way of setting the scene and introducing them to some of the gory parts of the history and this can help immerse them into the story of AC2 as we will find out, why Ezio’s father is executed.

October 29, 2009 at 12:51 am

Yea, i think it was pretty good, makes a good prequel to assassins creed 2 and gives you some background about the Ezio’s father, maybe the next one will be about him actually learning to be an assassin and stuff. I’d like to see some of the other things that go on leading up to the story, except maybe alittle more story related.

• avatar cash
    October 28, 2009 at 3:20 pm

wow this is kick ass, and the old guy is Eizo’s father, Eizo is the boy playing chess…

i like how they put nothing about aliens or time machines in this. it reminds me a lot of thief the dark project… AND THATS A GOOD THING!!!!!

• October 28, 2009 at 12:24 pm

He’s NOT Ezio…

October 28, 2009 at 10:56 am

Well, the main here isn’t Ezio, it’s Ezio’s father.
    But you see Ezio as a young boy, and that kid looked great as Ezio!

• avatar Torn0023
    October 28, 2009 at 10:19 am

Well I thought the actor was appropriate because he isn’t supposed to be a badass…yet