The Short Version: It’s sad that when the time comes to look back at the Halo franchise, ODST will be seen as an Excellent Well-developed Expansion turned to Full-Priced Game in order to Exploit its large fan base. Sad but True.
What you’ll Like:
• A Welcome Highly Polished Extension of the Halo Experience!
• Great Voice Acting!
• Excellent Level Design Work.
What you’ll Hate:
• Wallet Rape. This IS an Expansion turned into a Full Game to Exploit the Halo Fanbase.
• A 4-Hour Campaign? (or less) w/ one new Multiplayer mode for $60??!??! Unacceptable.
• Most of the Game is played in the ODST Vision mode which takes away some of the visual flair.
• The “open-world” element ultimately felt pointless, you’ll be backtracking and avoiding conflict before long
Issue your own Final Score Above!
Visit The AWESOME HALO ODST Soldier Dude’s (Adam) Website Here!: www.405th.com
Halo: ODST Retro Review,