The Short Version: King Arthur is a Role-playing Wargame that simulates perfectly whats its like be the Legend on a Kingdom Scale. Despite a few problems in the Real-Time Battles this is a great buy for any fan of the Total War Series and even manages to surpass segas efforts in many ways!
What you’ll Like:
• The Campaign map is Beautifully done, presenting alot of information in a clear way.
• Excellent Graphics up close in the Real-Time Battles portion with minimum system spec’s.
• Adding Magic, RPG Quests and Loot for your General’s adds a Great New Element to the Battles.
• Great Replayability! Playing a Tyrannical, Rightful, Christian, Old Faith or a combination of two; unlocks new units, upgrades, and economic options. Add in Completing Quests in different ways through the chapters and you could lose weeks in this game!
What you’ll Hate:
• Poor Path-finding for Units in Close Combat.
• Real Time Battle Camera Controls are a bit awkward and Inverted.
• Sometimes Difficult to Distinguish between your units and your enemies.
• Lacking Diplomacy Options outside of Quests with Other Kingdoms (Rights of Passage).
Issue your own Final Score Above!King Arthur Review,