The Short Version: Army of Two: The 40th Day is a Massive Improvement over the Original Army of Two game. This is how a sequel should be done from a technical standpoint. Unfortunately, the title is held back by its short length, unfulfilling story and seriously disappointing ending.
What you’ll Like:
• Excellent Graphics that generate Action-Packed Cinematic Cutscenes
• Welcome Additions like Mock Surrenders, Morality Choices, and Mask & Armor Customization
• An Amazing and Deep Weapons Customization System
• Improved Partner and Enemy A.I. Removed most all of the problems I had in the Original.
What you’ll Hate:
• The Length is Short at around 6-7 Hours, slightly more with Pointless Hidden Items.
• Wheres the Story Here? It doesnt match the Popcorn Flick Feel of the Rest of the Game. Forgettable Cliche Villain.
• Extremely Luck-luster Ending, that Pissed Me off. (Not because of the Choice it forces but because of the Anti-Climax)
Issue your own Final Score Above!
Special Thanks to Marobot who created both the Mask I wear in the Review and the In-Game Mask Model!
His Art Page: http://marobot.deviantart.com/
Download the In-Game Mask By Clicking Here!Army of Two the 40th Day Review,