The Short Version: The New Aliens vs Predator stays true to the series, so closely in fact that it seems not much has changed since the original in 1999. Despite Rebellion not taking any risks or offering anything radically new, what we end up with is a fun single-player ride and an strongly unique multiplayer component in spite of its dated game design mechanics.
Are you Finished Joe!? You a Wise Ass Now? COME HERE! Get over HERE!
What you’ll Like:
• 3 Unique Species Campaigns that offer 12-15 Hours of Content.
• Marine and Predator Campaigns are a Blast.
• Extremely fun and thematic Multiplayer with 7 Game Types such as Infestation, Species DM, and 4-player Co-op Survivor.
• Accurate and Nostalgic Sound FX with a Pulse Pounding Soundtrack.
What you’ll Hate:
• Lack of Iron Sights, Restrictive Levels and Below Average Graphics show not much has changed since its Predecessors.
• Alien Campaign not up to Par, how many more times will they fashion an “escape from your cell” story?
• Multiplayer Progression only unlocks 6 rigid and uninteresting character skins per side. Alien skin differences are barely noticeable.
• ONLY 2 EFFING Multiplayer Maps for Parties of 12-players or more?
Issue your own Final Score Above!Aliens vs Predator Review,