The Short Version: Dice proves once again its prowess at creating a masterful online multiplayer Experience! We have a new king of online military shooters! Using cooperative squad mechanics BFBC2 engages players in a visceral chaotic, but structured, online skirmish experience. All that remains is to return to the franchises “Buddy Action Comedy” single player storyline, rather than this more “serious” approach which feels like a pretender instead of the unique offering BC2 can offer.
What you’ll Like:
• Currently the KING of Online Military Shooters, so says Joe!
• Vehicles, Fully Destructible Environments and Changing Objectives come together to simulate an excellent battlefield experience.
• Squad Mechanics are the heart of this game, with almost every aspect encouraging squad coordination and Faction Teamwork.
• Superb and Visceral Sound FX create a feeling of a much larger engagement.
• The Bad Company Team still crack funny jokes, but a bit less so this time around.
What you’ll Hate:
• Bad Company’s Single player was stronger as a “Buddy Action Comedy” rather than a “Serious Epic War Film”.
• Its possible in some sections to just charge past the enemy, which auto-loads the next set of adversaries, completely skipping sections of the game.
• EA’s Server Outages and Downtime during the first weeks of Release.
• Not Much Else….(Quit Bitchin’ about the Recon Class Newbs!)
Issue your own Final Score Above!
Send in your version of the Bad Ass Seal of Approval!
This Excellent Example was sent in by KablooieXL:
You can go for a “Nintendo Seal of Approval”,a “Bad Asse’dNess Stamp of Approval”, or something completely unique!
Send submissions to Angryjoe@angryjoeshow.com