The Short Version: Toy Soldiers is a prime example of a highly polished Xbox Live Arcade game. This Tower defense game adds a few new innovations to its formula resulting in an awesome single and multiplayer distraction – that is if your into its niche appeal.
Toy Soldiers Angry Review
What you’ll Like:
• Good amount of Content with 12 Single player levels and Bonus Challenges
• Both Offline Split-Screen & Online Multiplayer
• Taking Direct control, Sending offensive waves and its WWI theme makes for a unique Tower Defense Title.
• Embracing its diorama style, Its just good fun playing with Toys Again!
What you’ll Hate:
• The Boss’s have a massive amount of life and restarting the level entirely can become frustrating.
• Soundtrack is repetitive and gets on your nerves fairly quickly.
• Airplanes can quickly score points by diving into the enemy toy box making come from behind wins near impossible.
A Good Game
Issue your own Final Score Above!Toy Soldiers Review,