The Short Version: Iron Man 2: The Video Game Sucks! Despite one of the developers promising in multiple interviews it wouldn’t. He had to have known too. Aside from fixed flight controls, the game ignores a massive opportunity for a co-operative mode and only delivers 4-5 hours of game play! For a Full Priced $60 game, Sega should be ashamed of themselves!
The Video Review:
What you’ll Like:
• Flying mechanics have been improved.
• Blow stuff up.
What you’ll Hate:
• THE GAME IS 4 HOURS LONG! For $60! Unacceptable, no matter how fun any missions are.
• The Voice Acting and Sound Effects are particularly weak. (except Samuel L. Jackson & Downey Impersonator)
• HUGE opportunity wasted by not including Co-op for War Machine fans.
• No Online modes outside of the 4-5 hour game play means this is play once & forget.
• Whiplash doesnt even make an appearance and there was no point to Black Widow’s character.
EPIC FAILURE! DO NOT BUY!