The Short Version: Red Dead Redemption earns every bit of its distinction as our first “10/10″ game. Not only is it easily the best western video game of all time but its also the definitive sandbox experience. From the get-go it completely immersing you with amazing visuals, engaging missions, and a plethora of side-activities – The single player is worth the price of admission alone but also offering a full quite of competitive online modes as well as 16-player co-operative “free roam” makes this game a Legend!
The Video Review:
What you’ll Like:
• Extremely High Production Values, Graphics, Voice Acting and Storyline.
• Near Flawless Animations (Especially for the Horses)
• Some of the Side Missions are really intriguing.
• Great Variety of Locations (I was worried by its 1910 setting, but I was wrong – its a strength!)
• Dragging people by Lasso through town.
• Each mini-game is incredibly fun and extremely thematic.
• 16-Player Co-operative Free Roam.
What you’ll Hate:
• Game suffers from the occasional glitches and bugs. (but they are funny!)
• Why cant we play the damn mini-games in Multiplayer? (Poker, Blackjack, Liars Dice, Arm Wrestling, etc.)
• When it Ends =(
BAD ASS APPROVED! Safe Buy!
Our First Official 10/10 Game Review Verdict!
Issue your own Final Score Above!