Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D Movie Review
Short Version: Resident Evil: Afterlife is about as unnecessary as it gets. Blatantly milking the franchise the plot goes absolutely nowhere – we learn nothing new and it actually ends the same way it began. The action scenes are mediocre at best. The cost and hassle of its new 3D format isn’t worth the effort for the few seconds of payoff during the over used slow-mo sequences. If this is the kind of effort going into this franchise then just STOP IT! No one should see this film on principle!
Angry Movie Review
What you’ll Like:
• Milla Jovovich, MULTI-PASS!
• Maybe one of the three action scenes.
• Best Part:My 3D glasses didn’t have Mucus all over them like last time.
What you’ll Hate:
• This story goes NOWHERE! It starts the same way it ends. NOTHING was covered – No additional backstory, nothing compelling what-so-ever! WTF?! There was ZERO point to this movie!
• Disappointing Wesker and End Boss Fight.
• The 3D effects worked well during slow mo – but that’s ALL! Not worth the annoyance.
• Unbelievable and Extremely Insulting Ending. It introduces a unknown character in the last 15 seconds for Sequel Bait.
• Worst Part: They don’t care anymore.
MAKE THEM STOP!