Short Version: Medal of Honor is just average in everyway possible. Perhaps to eager to join the current trends by going “modern”, MOH is unfortunately not quite the production level of Modern warfare 2 and not as refined as Bad Company 2 – making it seem like a game without a strong purpose. Honestly, I would have rather the MOH franchise stayed in WWII.
What you’ll Like:
• You battle in Afghanistan, something that most games have tried to stay away from
• Military Jargon and Atmoshpere is dead on, perhaps too much so that its not cinematic enough
• Excellent sound design!
• Best Part: The Helicopter, AC-130 attacks and ATV riding
What you’ll Hate:
• Relatively Boring but Passable Campaign
• Whats with some of these cutscenes, did Danger Close not finish them?
• Too few game modes and extras in multiplayer to have any staying power
• Game’s Campaign took me ….only “5 HOURS and 37 Minutes!!!” to complete!
• Map balancing needs work
• Worst Part: Why does this game exist?