Short Version: The first DJ Hero was an overlooked Gem. Here, the sequel improves on nearly every aspect of the game – The Soundtrack, controller gameplay and new multiplayer modes. DJ Hero 2 is quite literally the perfect “party game”. You owe it to yourself to check this franchise out if you like this type of music in the slightest.
What you’ll Like:
• The Soundtrack! Extremely similar to the actual club music they are playing right now (at least in Austin, TX).
• The new Held Taps, Freestyle Scratching, Crossfading and Freestyle FX all improve Controller play!
• DJ Battle Mode, Newly added multiplayer game types and Drop in/Drop out make this the PERFECT party game. Literary.
• Best Part: Salt & Peppa’s Push It and Snow’s Informer!
What you’ll Hate:
• Lack of Daft Punk Tracks!
• The Vocals are an afterthought, I doubt anyone will regularly with play them.
• No Custom Created DJ’s
• Worst Part: Why cant I play the DJ Battle Mode Songs in Singleplayer?!?
DJ Hero 2 Review,