Short Version: God make it stop! Sonic Free Riders has been my hands down WORST gaming experience since I started the AngryJoeShow. Never in my life has a game made me feel more sick, irritated, and downright annoyed than Sonic Free Riders. I despise everything about this game.
What you’ll Like:
• The time that you spend not playing the game.
• Best Part: Returning it to the game store for a FULL Refund.
What you’ll Hate:
• This game is broken.
• The Terrible Menu Interface – the voice commands need you to speak the name of the button but they dont display the name of the button except for when you have the button selected.
• Also, the game is broken.
• 2-player is a nightmare you dont feel like you have enough room and your movements seem to register even less often than in the single player mode.
• The graphics combined with the sudden direction changes will have you feeling nauseous within the first lap. You will feel sick playing this game.
• Did I mention, the game is broken? It doesn’t work as advertised.
• The soundtrack wears on you quickly.
• Worst Part: Playing it and feeling sick afterwards, even on different play throughs and days – that nasty feeling each time lasted hours and I refuse to forgive this game for it. If a game is this broken and induces this kinda reaction something should have been done to tweak or correct the mechanics.