• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Destinyends

TERA Online

25 posts in this topic

I have been playing Tera for a few weeks now. Does anyone else play and would you like to play together sometime?

Phew, I haven't played tera since the first month of release haha. 

Does it still have quite a community?

I remember a small group of us started the official guild there but we forgot about the game lol.

Started to play it when it went FtP, was a pretty fun game.

Haven't played the game in quite a while, even though they gave me this code thing for this wicked horse to come back to the game, still not coming back.

Oh there has been some major upgrades to Tera since its launch of FTP. I'm actually on Accession Valley and in a end game guild if you guys would like to join whisper me. I have two lvl 60s so I can help you guys get geared if you are in my server. My IGN is Hayu and Strider.Hayabusa. Feel free to add me just make sure to mention that you are from AJSA :).

emixia, Destinyends and Frostbite like this

I have been playing Tera for a few weeks now. Does anyone else play and would you like to play together sometime?

Just wondering what server are you on?

Im playing tera

Server: Tempes Reach

Char name:Leedi.Tulekeel

I play Tera :) on Zenobia (Europe). We've got a great community on that server, much better than I'm used at from other games. Very few trolls and people actually answer questions in chat.

Look for Chariza (BZ) or Delishia (P) if you're in the neighbourhood. I'm in a guild with a bunch of great people, but if anyone needs a dungeon buddy, hit me up.

Nixx and Frostbite like this

Played from the start, enjoyable combat but the Asian-style quests burnt me quite hard after a while. I still login and enjoy it in bursts though.

What sever is the Angry Army on, cuz i'm on Celestial Valley, but I only have 1 slayer that isnt in a guild

What sever is the Angry Army on, cuz i'm on Celestial Valley, but I only have 1 slayer that isnt in a guild

I think we are all on like different servers so doesn't seem like there is enough people to form the Angry army on tera. A shame but I'm be in AV with a zerker and a slayer.

I think we are all on like different servers so doesn't seem like there is enough people to form the Angry army on tera. A shame but I'm be in AV with a zerker and a slayer.

yeah you're right. and thats a pity. btw i'm on (DE) - Kaidun european server. you never know, we may be on the same server. and as you said already, there arent enough people from the AJSA playing Tera. the game is really good but i have no people to play with so i stopped playing some months now. its nice that they made it F2P for us guys that dont like the payment system.

Played it when it went F2P, took me 15 minutes to get to the first boss then I saw a group of higher levels grinding him and couldn't finish the quest for the life of me. Uninstalled the game 16 minutes in.

Played it when it went F2P, took me 15 minutes to get to the first boss then I saw a group of higher levels grinding him and couldn't finish the quest for the life of me. Uninstalled the game 16 minutes in.

the first boss was easy stuff, how did you got stuck to him? wth...too bad, i'm sure if you gave the game a second chance you would have loved it. its not at the level of WoW or GW2, but its still good.

Would play it, if it just did not take 3 days to god damn download it. 

Would play it, if it just did not take 3 days to god damn download it. 

You have to restart the launcher now and then. It took a couple hours for mine to download (at 4 MB/s), but 14-18 hours to install it because the launcher stalls between each patch.

You have to restart the launcher now and then. It took a couple hours for mine to download (at 4 MB/s), but 14-18 hours to install it because the launcher stalls between each patch.

so i have to restart the launcher when i start it up?

It is doing this from the start.

so i have to restart the launcher when i start it up?

It is doing this from the start.

Well it depends on what your actual problem is... Tera has awful file servers with slow connections. You can't run any other online game or downloader while Tera is downloading.

I don't know what the Internet normally is like on Fyn, but I'd start by checking on speedtest.net and pingtest.net to see if your connection is running remotely close to what you pay for (if you're on ADSL, then that can be a serious issue outside the major cities because they cannot guarantee the speeds). If your connection is running less than 90% of what you pay for, then you need to call your ISP (TDC will usually give some stupid excuse, but the other companies actually care about their reputation).

Your ping to German servers should be less than 50 ms normally, but with Tera servers anything under 100 ms is normal.

If there's too many people in one channel, change to another. For the first stretch there's ten channels to choose from.

Well it depends on what your actual problem is... Tera has awful file servers with slow connections. You can't run any other online game or downloader while Tera is downloading.

I don't know what the Internet normally is like on Fyn, but I'd start by checking on speedtest.net and pingtest.net to see if your connection is running remotely close to what you pay for (if you're on ADSL, then that can be a serious issue outside the major cities because they cannot guarantee the speeds). If your connection is running less than 90% of what you pay for, then you need to call your ISP (TDC will usually give some stupid excuse, but the other companies actually care about their reputation).

Your ping to German servers should be less than 50 ms normally, but with Tera servers anything under 100 ms is normal.

Well found out that the internet is not that well where im living. 

So that might have something to do with it.

gawd loved terra just couldn't play it alone cuz none of my friends wanted to play it :(.

i just started playing a few days ago and im on tempest reach is there a good guild to join?

Just wondering what server are you on?

Ascenion Valley.

I love Tera, I think it is one of the best MMORPGs out there, and it is free to play. The only major complain I have about it is that there isn't a talent tree; the closest thing to that they have is a glyph system, but it just doesn't feel as good as the old fashioned talents. 

I have a group of friends that I play with, but I have been soloing a lot of the dungeons on my beserker to grind up to the max level. We are on Ascension Valley.