• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XxDex-starrxX

Why are people tossing last gen consoles like they don't matter when alot of awesome games are coming out for them Example Persona 5 and Dark souls 2

19 posts in this topic

I mean I still have my PS2 even if it was broken but I won't Throw it Away because after 20 years It still means the world to me because it's my first console.

Who say they do ? Why they would want to throw their console with games ? Anyway there's no games to play on ps4 so ps3 is still good choice to buy.

At the moment next-gen consoles are waste of money, maybe after a year they will be worth picking up...

Opticalsight789 likes this

My Friend Who bought a used ps4 did and he sold his PS3 for like 230 with a 100+ games collection when he told me that I was shocked

Some people always trade in to move to the next for money issues other than that I don't think most people do.

Too bad they're gonna miss out on this cool stuff still coming out though. I'm still waiting for goddamn Blazblue Chrono Phantasma to come out in America! Of course, I'll pick up Persona 4 Arena Ultimax The Ultra Suplex Hold (longest fighting game name I've ever heard) and Persona 5 as well.

you're kind of exaggerating but i still agree. I'm currently busy with GT6.

I have a PS4, but I'm certainly not abandoning my PS3, or PS2, PS1, Xbox, Gamecube, N64, Sega Saturn, SNES, NES, Sega Megadrive/Gensis or Atari 7800 Just because I baught a new console.

I both appreciate and agree with your point, I really do, but I have to ask...

I mean I still have my PS2 even if it was broken but I won't Throw it Away because after 20 years It still means the world to me because it's my first console.

20 years? Were're talking 16 bit era at that time. Forget the PS2, the PS1 didn't even exist back then! I mean, check your dates or your memory.

Drunkcrusader likes this

I have a PS4, but I'm certainly not abandoning my PS3, or PS2, PS1, Xbox, Gamecube, N64, Sega Saturn, SNES, NES, Sega Megadrive/Gensis or Atari 7800 Just because I baught a new console.

I both appreciate and agree with your point, I really do, but I have to ask...

20 years? Were're talking 16 bit era at that time. Forget the PS2, the PS1 didn't even exist back then! I mean, check your dates or your memory.

I meant that i would keep it even if i grow 20 years older sorry english is not my first language

I meant that i would keep it even if i grow 20 years older sorry english is not my first language

OK, I get it. Thanks for the correction.

I like to play games so wouldn't  ditch my last gen consoles just because new ones are released

when I was growing up I sold alot of games to get new stuff, even though I got barely anything for them. Now I regret selling those games as getting n64 and ps1 and ps2 games is hard, and I want to play them! Even if the console breaks you know once its obsolete they will sell them for under 100 dollars anyways.

I feel you might be exaggerating the extent but I do agree with you, I've seen some people just chuck out there old console for the new so to speak which makes no sense. I know I won't give up any of my past systems, still have a PSone (first console), though it only recently broke sadly. In any case I won't be getting rid of my PS3 because of other games coming out for it, Dark Souls II mostly. Going to get that for PS3 and PC.

My PS3 is sitting right next to my PS4, and i think it will be there for at lest a year yet

I think last gen is going to age a lot better than the PS2 generation. Games of either platform are pretty much on par with each other, and there were just some truly fantastic games released.

I agree honestly from what I can tell right know is the worst time to buy a next gen console and the best time to buy a ps3. ps3 and xbox 360 are super cheap and just have a bunch of games. I bought my ps3 2 years ago and just my ps plus back log alone is keeping me busy.

its a silly idea but I mean if people aren't into what is coming to last gen then its up to them, i can understand if they don't like persona or dark souls cause as popular as they are they are directed towards a niche' audience, its just one of those things, as for me I can't throw many things away, i still have my PS1, PS2 and PS3 and hopefully when i get my PS4 ill be able to stack em all on top of each other and just look at the monument of fun that playstation has brought me

Games i'm looking forward to on PS3

Southpark

Draksouls 2

Tales of Xillia 2

Final Fantasy X/X-2

Final Fantasy XIII-3 (i know this game will probably be shit and break my heart, but i can hope)

Persona 5

Kingdom hearts 2.5 HD remake (if it comes out on PS4 i'll get it on that though)

Also two games i'm playing on PS3 that i will always play till a PS4 version comes out

Tekken

Soul Calibur

I bought a PS4, and i'm not unhappy i bought it. Everyone says "why buy one now there is no games". Simple answer, look at the Wii-U, the Wii-U doesn't have any games company's rushing to make games for it because nobody owns one. And nobody owns one because there is no games for it. So i would hate to see all next gen cosoles go this way. So i don't mind being just a number on someones notebook if that encourages them to make games for them. But my PS3 is still a big part of my gaming life for quite a while yet