• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Game of the year for 2013   127 members have voted

1. 1. Game of the year for 2013

• Last of Us
    • Bioshock infinite
    • Battlefield 4
    • COD: Ghosts
    • GTA 5
    • EU 4
    • AC4: black flag
    • Deadrising 3
    • Killzone: ShadowFall
    • Pokemon X or Y
    • Metro: last light
    • Rayman Legends
    • Pikmin 3
    • Tomb Raider
    • Day Z
    • Devil May Cry
    • Need for Speed: Rivals
    • Forza 5
    • Injustice: Gods Among Us
    • Company of Heroes 2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

76 posts in this topic

The year is all most over and there have so many great games which one do you think you enjoyed the most .Which game would you pick for game of year. Which game brought you great entertainment. Which game surprised you the most.

D:

DayZ? Maybe at 2020 when it will be in a BETA!

I think for sheer scope and improvement on past titles GTA 5 really blew me away, even if i did have to play it on my brothers PS3!

havent played GTAV but the work they put into it is noticeable and they deserve it

As much as I loved Infinite it has to be GTAV

I will fight you tooth and nail, to the last, over Grand Theft Auto V being game of the year.

Grand Theft Auto V literally does nothing to warrant Game of the Year. The online debacle alone should disqualify it.

For me bioshock infinite, such amaizing game i dont care what other people says that it wasn't that good.

LoneWolf likes this

Hard to say, most of the titles I was looking forward to for this year had their disappointments in one way or another. If I was forced to choose one, I'd go for either GTA5 or The Stanley Parable. 

I will fight you tooth and nail, to the last, over Grand Theft Auto V being game of the year.

Grand Theft Auto V literally does nothing to warrant Game of the Year. The online debacle alone should disqualify it.

I was going to go Bioshock but I switch to GTAV to accept this challenge! GTAV GOTY.

So years of the works perfect voice acting and squeezing juice out of last gen consoles is not worth GOTY ?

I go with The Last of Us for GOTY. Honestly yeah GTA V had some improvements but didn't feel any different from the last game and I don't really care if I can play tennis or not. They added something pointless things in my mind. Adding more doesn't always mean better.

So years of the works perfect voice acting and squeezing juice out of last gen consoles is not worth GOTY ?

It's Game of the Year, not Audio Book of the year.

It's Game of the Year, not Audio Book of the year.

People put effort into making that game all that years of scripting animating creating these amazing scenes and you just basically saying to them Fu*ck off to their company.

i'd say bioshock infinite (because i can't play gta 5 and neither the last of us on the pc...)

The Stanley Parable mother fucker!!! It was so well written, funny, charming, and original. So much better than the awfulness that was Bioshock Infinite. I'm going off games that I've personally played so I can't comment on GTA V.

Unfortunately, PC-only gamers are still waiting for GTA V to be released on our platform, so perhaps I can vote for it in the 2014 GoTY vote.  :rolleyes:

As for 2013 and the games listed, Metro: Last Light was easily the best of the best but then I am a gaming snob and my criteria tends to be a bit more on the discerning side but I would also be inclined to pick Tomb Raider if Metro wasn't on the list.

Edit: Although I will admit that from what I've seen of the trailers, Killzone: ShadowFall and Last of Us look good too...not that I'll ever get a chance to play them.

I would put Zelda A Link Between Worlds on the list.

Since I finished the game twice, I gotta vote for Last of Us.

Somehow i just knew most people would either vote for GTA V or TLoU.

My vote goes to Bioshock Infinite. It was a true sequel to the first one and gave us so much more and gave us a new experience while retaining the feel of the first one.