• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nyrsis

TERA: Rising

39 posts in this topic

I'm updating it (hadn't played in a while) can someone tell me what is the final size of the game?!

I couldn't play the new version because they blocked my country... Well, they blocked the whole middle east for god know why

I was playing it last year with no problem, is that new?!

if you mean the NA version i don't know but the EU version is 30GB and it's not something new, that block list was there since the day the game released in but in my post there is some countries added soon in the block list in EU and NA just let russia to play the game, that's all about it till now, i have no idea what in the publishers mind

if you mean the NA version i don't know but the EU version is 30GB and it's not something new, that block list was there since the day the game released in but in my post there is some countries added soon in the block list in EU and NA just let russia to play the game, that's all about it till now, i have no idea what in the publishers mind

It's 52GB for me! And it's still updating! What the hell!!

I played from Iran. I'm updating, after it's done, I have to see if they blocked us.

I still don't understand why this isn't getting a poll.

If Injustice could get a poll, why can't Tera (or Street Fighter)?

It has a guild system and everything. I mean, yeah it'd be hassle for servers, but you could always make a group per server, depending on how many projected players are going to be certain servers. Although you could always add a poll asking for what servers and which version they're playing on.

And you could have 3 different sections for Tera forums, EU and NA. Although If it goes like that, it would take a lot officers.

Well, you could have 1 commander over looking both games, or split it between 2. And I suppose have an officer (or 2 depending) for each server and have them make a guild.

Would be nice for Tera to be given a shot.

I had been on the lookout for a compelling MMO. I had tried WoW, Star Wars & Lord of the Rings. None of them were able to keep my interest for long. When I tried TERA, I went in a little skeptical, but interested in its more action-oriented gameplay. Now every time I start playing, I don't want to stop. I'm always ready to play this game for hours at a time, and I would love it if the Army had more of a presence in this game.

I currently have a lvl 15 Warrior in this game, and it's the only MMO that's been able to keep my attention for that long. Best part is it's free! It's a huge download, but selecting the cloud option will allow you to start playing quickly and you don't have to wait for it to finish to start - Kind of like the Battle.net games. I'm actually surprised the Army doesn't have a bigger presence in this game already.

Same here been playing awhile as well with the different classes to see which i prefer. I settled on Berzerker and Slayer these are close range melee classes that fits my play style more than the ranged damage ones. Plus it's free to play game so major PLUS in my book, I am in a very small guild already just so i can get access to the guild type quests but if AJSA does show up on Celestial Hills server or other server I'll be more than happy to join. (But I doubt Tera will make it a Poll vote though it's not popular for some reason)

(But I doubt Tera will make it a Poll vote though it's not popular for some reason)

Probably because it's not new anymore. There seems to be a lot of ADD people in online gaming, and that great game that came out a while back is never as good as that one people may know next to nothing about yet, and may not come out for who knows how long, as it may at best only just entered closed beta in Korea or something like that.

Also it seems like they stopped doing poll votes.

Tera is one of my favorite games.  Combat is exceptional.  Lancer is hardcore.  Wish they had a summoner class.  I don't consider Mystics a summoner class.  They are all about healing in some way or form.

I'm in full support of this game. All of my characters are on Celestial Hills, but unfortunately as one of the cons with it being very grind heavy and fetch quest it's hard to just sit down and power through levels especially for people with limited play time. However this does not detract from a wonderful combat system and well done art style for the game. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0