• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Alexander452

Worst Free2Play shooters

13 posts in this topic

So since there are already a best Free2 play shooter, i decided to take on the worst of them.

My personal nomination for the worst of the bunch is....War inc battlezone.

Why ? 

The game is buggy, no sound most of the time, its pay2win with most of the items in the game, and it has some of the worst balance in games i have ever played.

But what are yours worst game(s)  and why ?

Bimpy782 likes this

War Inc. was just the base engine and a number of assets were lifted to be used in WarZ/Infestation: Survivor Stories.

Also District 187, a now-defunct free to play shooter which reeks of Combat Arms ripoff. The menu setup and character configuration were nearly identical and which is what made me go "Wait a minute, this looks similar.." and disgusted me that I exited the game because the teams were changed from soldier groups to police and criminals. Never have I felt so ripped off in a game until then.

Bimpy782 and Alexander452 like this

hmm not that I know of *suddenly remembers BFheroes/BP4F S**TSTORMS* Damn you EAsy! *shakes fist*

Alexander452 likes this

Wolfteam, god why I ever installed that is beyond me.

There is a F2P Battlefield, although it properly not as worst as the other mentioned, the game is non the less fucking horrible. Looks cheap and lazy and butchers the series, it tries to revive the feel of Battlefield 2, but just buy BF2 it way better.

Combat arms is not the worst that I play but I didn't like it. the game if full of hacker. and fell Pay2win

All point bullet is good against non-premium or non-pay2win player but the pay2win is HUGE. You can buy a bulletproof vest that make you twice faster (but with real money only)

same for gun. There a gun (witch i dont remember the name but it look like a m416) witch is the most powerfull assault rifle (3 shot kill at any range compare to 7-8 shot with the starter gun) with better accuracy. only buyable with real money...

They are good but I realy dislike them. There is worst but I didnt play it.

Never played War Z, so I will have to go with Battlefield Play 4 Free or whatever it was called.

It was SO bad.

Nexle likes this

Combat arms is not the worst that I play but I didn't like it. the game if full of hacker. and fell Pay2win

All point bullet is good against non-premium or non-pay2win player but the pay2win is HUGE. You can buy a bulletproof vest that make you twice faster (but with real money only)

same for gun. There a gun (witch i dont remember the name but it look like a m416) witch is the most powerfull assault rifle (3 shot kill at any range compare to 7-8 shot with the starter gun) with better accuracy. only buyable with real money...

They are good but I realy dislike them. There is worst but I didnt play it.

I didn't like Combat Arms very much either, the fact that most of the guns and equipment on the market have that timed "rental" bullshit. What's the point in using this if you only rent your equipment?

I didn't like Combat Arms very much either, the fact that most of the guns and equipment on the market have that timed "rental" bullshit. What's the point in using this if you only rent your equipment?

yup it feels wasted when you buy some of the rented equipment 

War Inc i never played it but one of my friends told me its god awful and ive seen gameplay of it it looks really bad

Alexander452 likes this

Combat Arms. Pay2win and Pay2play because the guns you start off with is like the cane in Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.

Alexander452 likes this