• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Manneya

ANY TOTAL WAR LOVERS?!

24 posts in this topic

I have played the total war series ever since it stared with the original Rome total war. I figured with a community like this I would find a some friendly fellow lovers of the game. sooo.... anyone want to play with me, just comment on this forum :)

I love the total war series and Ive played every single one except Rome 2. Played about 300 hours of Shogun 2, and much of that in coop with my older brother who is an even bigger fan of the series then me. Was going to get Rome 2 but after hearing how the coop was even worse and watching all the bugs and misery as my brother played it I decided to wait. I refuse to pay full price for a game that doesnt work as intended. Ill probebly get it eventually, either after an expansion or if it drops in price.

I played all of them since I began with Rome1, they have done a lot to patch out the glitches etc so it's actully becoming a game.
 Also, the steam workshops is up for the game, so the enjoyment has inproved 10fold.

I've played Rome: Total War, Empire: Total War and Rome 2 Total War. Had great times in all 3. I get drawn to Empire just because of the era that its in. The style of warfare fascinates me. Also I am a big fan of the time of the Romans, loved the first Rome: Total War and even though the second is far off what it should have been I get so much enjoyment out of it. 

What race(s) do you enjoy the most. Mine is Macedon.

Iceni, Rome and Egypt now they actully got the Ptolemaic dynasty instead of a silly recolored Old Kingdom look in Rome 1 which did not feel right at all.

i first played medieval total war+viking invasion later shogun 1 and of course  the rest of the series to day... For me its somehow a Hatelove, sometimes you love the total war series and sometimes you really hate it for the bugs and glitches.

grettings

sona

I have shogun 2 and Rome 2 and i have been playing alot more Rome since they fixed most of the bugs. the game is alot of fun now. :D

I've only played Medieval 2. If the rest of the series is as good or better, then i can understand why people love it so much!

Don't think my rig could handle any of the newer TW games...

I been playing Total War from the beging. One of my all time best games.

I love total war games, I have every total war game if you want to play with me add deniz_blau on steam( my profile picture are two swords)

I love the Total War's along with other stratagies and grand stratagies like EU3

I have Empire and Rome II.  I actually built my first computer just to play Rome II haha.  I haven't tried the multiplayer yet, but I would be down to try it out sometime to see if it's worth while.

As ive said in the past, ive been a fan since Total War started releasing small unit demo way back as samurai was about to be released.. its by far my favourite in terms of time lost to a franchise. Years on i still end up firing up every game at least once a while.

I'm a massive Total War fan. I first stumbled upon Medieval Total War completely by accident when I bought a PC and it came with it. I think I've played them all, bar one of the original Rome expansion packs. I'm currently playing Rome 2. Its a great game now that is has been patched but it lacks the charm of Rome 1. And it was clearly rushed in many places.

I still have a lot of faith in Creative Assembly however, It is a great company. 

Well, what are we waiting for? We the Angry Army, so lets have an Angry get together :D

i first played medieval total war+viking invasion later shogun 1 and of course  the rest of the series to day... For me its somehow a Hatelove, sometimes you love the total war series and sometimes you really hate it for the bugs and glitches.

grettings

sona

i gotta agree with you there. iv also played all of them. i fell they are generally getting worse. the first three were great. rome 1 is still my favourite. but the new ones except shogun 2 have just been awfull. did they actually play rome 2 before release? nevermind the bugs  the gameplay stinks. the one thing i can never understand is why so many people like Medieval 2 so much. imo its got the worst gameplay

I love TW games, currently replaying Rome but with the EB mod. I played Rome, Medieval II, Empire and Shogun II. Sadly I can´t play Rome II (and sometimes Shogun II) because of my pc, that I hope I can change soon (I was stupid and bought an All-in-one with a 64mb video card) And my internet doesn't really allow me to play online decently (I lose connection for a couple of seconds once in a while... quite frecuently). Anyway, when I change my pc and net conection (I'm moving to another city) I hope to play with you guys.

Total War is awesome, even the crappy entries are awesome.

ive played them all apart from original shogun and ive decided to wait for rome 2 a while longer for obvious reasons 

Ive been on total war since day one, just like mostly everyone here. Got a new computer just so I could play Rome 2. 

I'm a big fan of Total War Series,Rome Total war the most.I'm currently playing a mod for Rome Total War called Europa Barbarorum,the mod is much more realistic than the original,no more sci-fi units like Arcani.Pure historicaly accurate game.I strongly recommend.

I've played all the total war games. Yet the latest 2 instalments dissapointed me for some reason. Idk why shogun pissed me off but for rome 2 its kinda obvious