• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

MajesticTheGreat

Games That You Want or Want to get developed

39 posts in this topic

Which game do u want to get made and which upcoming game do u want. For me Star Wars battlefront three

Which game do u want to get made and which upcoming game do u want. For me Star Wars battlefront three

We're already getting that brother.

Personally, I want Star Wars 1313 finished.

ExterasMors and killerfatjoe like this

I want BioWare to get to work on another game based on Star Wars for consoles but, not an MMO. I regrettably missed on KOTOR but I still want a badass Star Wars based RPG from them. Its been a whole generation now, please do it BioWare! Cant wish for Battlefront 3 since it seems thats on track.

Frozen_arow likes this

SWBF3 is not going to be the SWBF3 that first was announced eons ago sadly :(

Games I want to get developed are those I have in my head because I think they'd be awesome :3

Rise of Nations two?(not the weird alien one : rise of legends) anyone? :ph34r:

Ride to Hell: Retribution .... Two. Make it happen. I want to see it.

MajesticTheGreat likes this

Ride to Hell: Retribution .... Two. Make it happen. I want to see it.

LOL waiting for someone to pop that one..

LOL waiting for someone to pop that one..

I was surprised no one else had yet, haha. But if I was honest... I have to say I've wanted to see a remake of that or a second one, just to see how much they could screw it again...

I was surprised no one else had yet, haha. But if I was honest... I have to say I've wanted to see a remake of that or a second one, just to see how much they could screw it again...

Wonder if they made enough off the first for another.

StarCraft2 Legacy Of the Void

A game which you can control Bud Spencer or Terence Hill (Co-Op) and go through every Adventure. From the Italo-western style game like Gun or Red dead Redemption to the late 70s-90s Brawler like Double Dragon where you bash every poor bastard down.

Dungeon Keeper 3.

Not the bullshit stuff we have been getting. not that utterly fraudulent Dungeon Keeper MMO or any of the substandard Dungeon Keeper 2.5 clones.

I full fledged sequel to Dunegon Keeper that takes the god damn step the game should do and be be multi-tiered as apposed to simply horizontal based gameplay.

fallout 4

KOTOR 3

dungeon keeper 3

Arcanum of steamworks and magick 2

and a blood remake like something they did with rise of the triad and shadow warrior

There's quite a bit of korean/japanese/chinese MMOs that I would love to see ported in the states.

Kritika, Blade and Soul, and Mystic Fighter being a few examples.

I would love for bioware to either reboot the Jade Empire or Knights of the old Republic series, ( I don't count the MMO). As for games that im looking forward to I really want to get Destiny. 

IDSpike likes this