• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

21 posts in this topic

So, anyone remember this game. 

Joe seemed  hyped for this game, but he might have forgotten about it. 

nevertheless i think the game need to be looked at again. The game is good and fun.

and it gets updates regularly 

it is still in Beta however, so everything is not finished

pros+

Free2play

The various mechs with each their own pros and cons

nothing game chanc stats can be bought with microtransaction only 

cons-

Limited team sizes

some modes is a bit unbalanced at times. 

But i don't know every pros and cons it has, but are anyone else than my interested in playing this game ?

xpsychosamuraix likes this

Wish I could play this! Damn you, shitty PC!

I know you said you prefer hawken over mechwarrior online (and I dont want to start anything) but why do you prefer hawken over MWO. Ive never played hawken thats why im askin.

I know you said you prefer hawken over mechwarrior online (and I dont want to start anything) but why do you prefer hawken over MWO. Ive never played hawken thats why im askin.

Well hawken is more fast paced, i like the style of the robots more.

I felt they walked akward in MWO, but that might just be me.

personally i felt that the gameplay of Hawken was more fun than MWO.

But hey if you enjoy MWO it's okay, im just not enjoying it. 

Played it recently with some of the ajsa guys from the battlefield servers and TS.

A really great game that deserves more attention and will be playing this more often with them were we hope to do some recordings of the game matches we play.

Keep an eye out for us in chat in the game channels and Battlefield TS

Well hawken is more fast paced, i like the style of the robots more.

I felt they walked akward in MWO, but that might just be me.

personally i felt that the gameplay of Hawken was more fun than MWO.

But hey if you enjoy MWO it's okay, im just not enjoying it. 

alrighty cool, i was just wonderin because i have never tried it and was thinking of after i finish the last of my finals next week.

I just love Hawken with its fast paced shooting and mechanics, especially when the cash shop is pretty damn balanced.

delta_3802 likes this

im looking for other to play hawken with, its a fun game but is more fun playing with other people. my pilot name is the same as my forum name, so add me up!

im looking for other to play hawken with, its a fun game but is more fun playing with other people. my pilot name is the same as my forum name, so add me up!

Will do :D

Ive played a bit of hawken and it is alot of fun for the time ive played.

If you want to add me I should be playing that and WoT more now that im done with school for now.

Alexander452 likes this

Ive played a bit of hawken and it is alot of fun for the time ive played.

If you want to add me I should be playing that and WoT more now that im done with school for now.

Will also check up on you :D

figured id give this a bump with the steam release right around the corner

and the awesome changes in the steam relse patch ^^

Would love to see this supported by Angry Joe Army now it's on Steam =D

delta_3802 likes this

this game is amazing! people will totally love it and its F2P!

hit me up if u wanna play some hawken, best mech game atm and its free! well.. u know what i mean lol

Hawken, brutal, fast paced, and free. It is an amazing game with great graphics.

I sometimes play.

I LOVE Hawken but i can't play it because i hate playing games alone none of my steam friends have it

I've found Hawken to be pretty good. Once again, I do have issues with lag running the graphics on minimum, but then again I don't have a gaming machine other than my PS4. There's a wide variety of mechs to choose from and it seems like it's a mech version of a fantasy RPG. You have your standard roles of tanks, ADC's, support, all of that. It really is completely free to play, I haven't spent a dime on it and I already have a new mech (the Reaper FTW!) and have given it an upgraded weapon.

However, it doesn't seem to support clans. I couldn't find any clan/community tool like GOI. Perhaps I just don't know where to look for it as a new player, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I also couldn't figure out how to use my mic. I haven't heard anyone on a mic playing it so I didn't want to just constantly say "Can you hear me? Can you hear me?" until someone responded in chat. If people were able to use mics and were willing to work together they would absolutely rock. The best matches I have been in are when both teams are shooting at each other down a corridor and I'm able to see what happens when the mech pilots work together.

I'm confident that the AJSA would benefit from having an official clan in this game and it would benefit the gaming community at large. Seeing the AJSA playing together in Hawken would inspire other gamers to group together and would aid in creating a healthy gaming environment for all. Once again the game is free so people that see the game/movie reviews on Youtube and want to join the Angry Army wouldn't have to go out and spend a lot of money on a game they may not like just to try to be a part o the community.

Delta 3802 I'm with you there.

I've never played the game but I've heard about it before, one day I'll play it to give some thoughts