• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

II--Dion--II

Ajsa SC organization poll

Ajsa organization   142 members have voted

1. 1. Should ajsa have an organization?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If yes, what type

• Corporation
    • PMC
    • Syndicate
    • Faith
    • Organization

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 posts in this topic

Right, quite a few questions about this so I'll make a more central one. Really just to see what the majority is interested in.

Ok, to those who have no clue what I mean with the poll, I'll do a quick explanation. 

Original post: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13418-All-About-Organizations

Corporations: Just like it sounds, A group that is more dedicated to the market/economy.

PMC(Private Military): A militaristic focused group, Guarding, policing etc.

Faith: Religious group... or a group under one specific belief. (All hail lord joe, god of gamers :P )

Syndicate: Shady type group, working in the grey zone or absolutely lawbreaking. (smuggling, pirating etc...)

Organization: A group that doesn't want to make itself tied to any specific agenda...

When the organizations is implemented(end of the month, beginning of January) We will be able to do a multitude of actions. From recruiting, having our own chat, making a rank system(really just using the AJSA system) in the RSI website. All of this will transfer into the game when it is launched.

Sethox likes this

What else is there to choose than faith? :P
Imperator Joe shall enlighten all the lost souls that buy Sonic Freeriders or Mind Jack, and we are his apostles spreading the news. :D

Also I would like to make a note to everyone taking part in the vote that regardless of what AJSA actually ends up being that if you are someone that wants to be a merchant or explorer exclusively you will be able to do that.

For example I picked PMC mainly because I know we have a lot of people that want to be bounty hunters/pirates. ALSO if I want to do a little bounty hunting and pirating of my own I would like a strong group to back me up (which makes it fortunate AJSA has so many people that want in on this area). However my main focus I want to be savaging, exploration and smuggling. I do wanna do my share of bounty hunting and pirating also, but that's gonna be secondary to what I really want to do.

I picked organization because it feels like it's something where you can have several branches in for the different kind of play types.

The other ones put a certain "play type" stamp on your organization. Except the faith one, but i'm not a religious man :)

Organization too.

They said that if you die you can choose a different path.

So if I didn't like that path, I will certanly try the others.

Organization would also be a logical choice if there is a large amount of people against the idea of PMC.

Probably that's why faith based wouldn't be so bad. Not all gangster are pastafarian and not all pastafarian are gangster, but some are.

Given that there are so many options I say when it's completely clear which of the top two their are I say we hold another poll with JUST those two so people can choose between the two top choices and than we go with the top choice.

That's what I was thinking shaded.

I'll give it another day or 2

Shaded likes this

I think though no matter what organization we go with we need to make sure that everyone regardless of what they want to do in SC feels like they have a place and if they choose to contribute to our fleet than show how they can do so. This I think is very important that we don't alienate people before the game is even in Alpha phases yet. So before we make an official post depicting what our organization will be, make sure there is an outline for each role in SC and how people can contribute by playing their part in those roles no matter what they choose to do.

An organization would let the Angry Army be committed to a number of fields instead of just one.

An organization would let the Angry Army be committed to a number of fields instead of just one.

Every organization will let AJSA commit to a number of fields. The only thing is that we will have one in title. For example lets say that Joe and other admins decide to go with a PMC here's how everything can go together.

Merchant/Scavenger/Trader: In military fields this area is called Logistics all companies need logistics to support them as just blowing things up isn't enough to pay the bills alone and a company that can provide it's own logistics is able to pocket more profit for themselves.

Explorers- These people are the ones that scout open space for AJSA possibly find our own corner of space or planets that we can mine and use for our own purposes. These people are the eyes and ears of the organization and a massive source of our intel. These are also the people that can possibly scout what other organizations are up to and if they are a threat to us (although we can assign spy's to bounty hunters and pirates as well). Explorers for a PMC are what paint the universe for them so they can know what is going on and where everything is at.

Bounty hunter/Pirates- Self explanatory every PMC needs it's muscle.

Just a few ideas of how every role can work no matter what organization you are a part of. When you aren't helping AJSA you are doing your thing. People that are bounty hunters and pirates I imagine they will be doing their own personal logistics when not fighting for AJSA and people that are working the trade for AJSA will probably be looking to stir up trouble of their own (I know I would be!). So regardless of what we have our name and title to be in the universe, EVERYONE will have a place.

IMHO it's not relay about what you think your clan should be in the game and more about what you want to do in the game.

Most people who will be playing SC will want to do everything the game has to offer. If you can build a clan that supports people in whatever role they want to play then you have a winner. If you take a look at most of the clans at there now you will see that there are many PMC's and only a few clans that cover all that will be offered in-game. Say explores to find things, commerce to take care of the the manufacturing mining and stock-market. A logistics to support you players, and then you could have some sort of defence force to guard you facilities and convoys.

Just a thought

IMHO it's not relay about what you think your clan should be in the game and more about what you want to do in the game.

Most people who will be playing SC will want to do everything the game has to offer. If you can build a clan that supports people in whatever role they want to play then you have a winner. If you take a look at most of the clans at there now you will see that there are many PMC's and only a few clans that cover all that will be offered in-game. Say explores to find things, commerce to take care of the the manufacturing mining and stock-market. A logistics to support you players, and then you could have some sort of defence force to guard you facilities and convoys.

Just a thought

You're completely unaware of the reputation-system are you?

lol, no. not sure what that has to do with what i said. just giving out ideas. you don't have to use them.

Let's say: If you are in an Organisation, that kills a lot of pirates, chances are that pirates won't like you, even if it wasn't you, shooting down those pirates...

I think our organization will kill almost as many bounty hunters as it will pirates. 90% of the players in this game got this inflated belief that they are some bad ass bounty hunter (A FORCE FOR GOOD MOTHER FUCKER!) and are going to be racking in pirates OR they think they are pirates and believe that in a month they will have the entire universe by the balls and bounty hunters will be extinct by their hand in their stock Aurora LN. They will have control of all the Idiris ships because they will have boarded and taken over everything that's in space.

Than the rest of the 10% of us realistic folk are going to enjoy destroying them and killing them over and over.

I think our organization should be modest and no matter what we choose everyone will need to feel like they have a place.

ExiIe, Hetrox and WyrdNexus like this

Last I looked this poll was about how this clan would organizations itself in game. My suggestion was that should be self sufficient to allow its members the freedom to do all that the game has to offer. But it would seem that this has fallen on deaf ears. So I must be in the wrong place and was thinking this was a discussion, even pirates need to be rescued if they have they ship blown away from under them.

How does what side you are on good or bad relate to how you organization a clan?

seems like a three way tie...and of course, PMC

I do think you can't be an organization with all kind of branches with people going hardcore in completely different allignments.
Like if we have 10 people going ham as a pirate, shooting everything they see, they'll end up being hunted by whole corporations existing out of bounty hunters. 

Or if you have a few people that want to hunt down pirates, good look fighting against a whole organised fleet from a syndicate.

I do believe you can have different rolls in one organization, but by being neutral most of the time, so you won't get noticed too much if you sometimes liberate some cargo here, or hunt some pirates their.

i like the idea of organization  as it Entitles us to EVERYTHING we dont have to limit ourselfs to be just a military core or merchants i do however believe we should have groups of people within the Core to Focus on these tasks Example i now we got people here who dont like PVP and could role out as Pure Merchants well being protected by our Guys who love Wrecking in PVP just a idea

Commodore Black likes this