• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Best of Angry Joe   58 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite type of Video

• Angry Rant
    • Game Review
    • Movie Review
    • Top Ten Reasons Why

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

Which is your favorite Angry Joe Video I made a list :P

1. Xbox One Rant (Angry Rant)

2. Sonic Free-Riders Review (Game Review)\

3. Top Ten Worse Game of... (Top ten reasons Why)

Long LIVE ANGRY ARMY!!!
DOWN WITH CORPORATE COMMANDER!!!
> :D

Zavaira likes this

Mine are his top ten ones, because they're usually long as hell and very well thought out

2ofSpades likes this

Best Review: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I've never seen him so happy. lol

Best Rant: Star Trek (the last one with the co-op)

There was this guy who posted at a forum as saying "No problems here" about the  online co-op part of the game(that worked for no one ! ) and Joe exposed him as one of the execs at the company. It was priceless. I never laughed so hard !

His angry rants are always good but i prefer the game reviews

My favorite is when Angry Joe reviewed Steel Battalion. So funny!

Oh yes i remember the hilarity in seeing him struggle to just look through the window xD

i love his angry reviews like mindjack aliens CM and ride to hell

Game reviews because the reviews feel honest and genuine plus him and Other Joe usually come up with some really good skits. Honestly the best one I've so far was their car chase in the GTA V review

I think somebody already made a thread about this, but my favorite review was probably Fable 2 one of his first reviews.

I think somebody already made a thread about this, but my favorite review was probably Fable 2 one of his first reviews.

I'm sure I'm not the first but whatever

Best review ever wasn't even a review, but top 32 reasons why Fable 3 sucked ass. I got so damn tired of the bullshit reviews of the game giving it high scores and praise. This game was shit that didn't even deserve a review. He left off a few in my opinion, shit story, shit boss battles, being king isn't very special or fun.

Best review ever wasn't even a review, but top 32 reasons why Fable 3 sucked ass. I got so damn tired of the bullshit reviews of the game giving it high scores and praise. This game was shit that didn't even deserve a review. He left off a few in my opinion, shit story, shit boss battles, being king isn't very special or fun.

Plus the good ending is bad, and the bad ending is good?

c38d3b14d6180f06011d9f5c5984a019d6e1ca55

No1 imo is the Ride to Hell: Retribution Review. but i have to say i enjoyed the Xbox rant as much. :)

Rank the best review of Angry Joe the year 2013.

Here is mine.

5. Ride to hell, (no I didn't bought the game for obvious reason)

4. Metro last light

3. Bioshock infinite, (Joe in skirts are both disturbing and cute in equal measure)

2. Saint raw IV and GTA V

1. Rome 2 Totalwar. This might be the most accurate review I have ever seen. Everything Joe say in this video review are exactly what I feel, and sadly 80% of the most the F up problems are still not fixed after 8 patches. I have heard from some players that they are not even able to start the game, after 8 patches. Just watch the video and enjoy the entertainment of the worse game company of the year 2013. ( personal point of view)

I have a lot of favorite vids from Joe. I like his Vlogs too. i voted for Game reviews and Angry Rants. But so far my favorite vids are (not in any particular order):

1. Any review of a bad game (Ride to Hell, Mindjack, Sonic Free Riders, etc.)

2. Guild Wars 2 review

3. Skyrim review

4. Every single Angry rant

"No they aren't" "Yes they are!" "No they aren't" "Yes they fucking are!!".

Battleship is probably my favorite review but the 'review' of Halo 4 in the 2012 top ten controversies was both amazing and hilarious.

I usually like his REALLY passionate reviews:

1. Total War: Shogun 2

2. Marvel VS Capcom 3 ( The review not the rant on Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 )

3. Skyrim Review

game reviews. his videos are equally enjoyable when he's praising a game or when he's tearing it apart verbally.

I like the sonic free riders one because the part where he walks by the game and the theme music plays and he cringes just makes me lmao.

My favorite is his Rome II Total War review. He tore that game to pieces and rightfully so. That game was a fucking mess.