• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pantera31619

New Godzilla teaser trailer!

28 posts in this topic

Saw this earlier. Looks like it may have potential. We can only hope.  That creepy music with them falling sets a good mood. Hopefully the movie isn't all silly. Would be nice to have darker take on Godzilla.

Watching it again, I see this is definately gonna be a much darker take on it. The part with the train all smashed and the bodies everywhere says that.  I like that they're using the original look for Godzilla too, not that shitty shit shit from the mathew broderick movie.

BSB likes this

To be honest Tokusatsu kaiju films are really boring to me.don't know why just don't like them. Though that trailer looks pretty sweet xD maybe it will be good

As long as it resembles Godzilla this time and not the overgrown T-Rex from that last abomination of a movie.

I'm a long time fan of the original Godzilla and the last movie was shit, utter shit. The fact they moved Godzilla from his original setting and to America was enough to put me off last time .... I hope this one does it better.

I have no hype for Godzilla because he isn't Gamera.

I take your Gamera and raise you Mothra...

BSB and like this

The trailer looks awesome.

I really hope that pacific rim makes some sort of a giant monsters and giant mecha movies revival because those sorts of movies can look really epic thanks to the technology nowadays.

After seeing some of the old Toho Godzilla movies I would love to see what can be done with a CG Godzilla (that doesn't suck)! Although I do question if this will be like the very first Godzilla movie and just be about him wrecking shit and humanity having to stop him somehow or if he'll fight another kaiju like the sequels did.

Considering that they worked with Toho this time around, Godzilla will be closer to his roots... this time around. ALSO BRYAN CRANSTON IS IN IT!

Also, he'll fight other monsters (I believe 3 in total).

One of them is called M.U.T.O. It looks like Kumonga (giant spider).

http://www.godzilla-movies.com/posts/

Jackie and Gone like this

Thought this thread was the same as the other one, and my post didn't go through.

IrishRogue likes this

Thought this thread was the same as the other one, and my post didn't go through.

worf-facepalm.gif?t=1328566212

Nah, I'm messin'. It's all good. Derped up myself yesterday >.<

I pressed quote even though I wanted edit. Whoops...

looks good, i just hope it hasn't been "Michael bay'd" as it where

BSB likes this

No, I want japanese Godzilla made by the Japanese and not Zilla made by Americans. I don't mean this racist, but if it comes from warnerbrothers it just can't have the same kind of charme, a movie like 'Godzilla Final Wars' had. Supermario fights Aliens with a freakin' Samurai-Sword in this movie, when would this ever in a hollywood-flick happen?

Well, it doesn't look bad. For some reason I was expecting to see Broderick in it, but hey, new blood. Let's see how it rolls.

Edit: Also, call me new fashioned. But I hated the old Godzilla movies. The one with Broderick was the only one I could stand to watch, and rewatch too. The rest just made me cringe horribly.

Edit: Also, call me new fashioned. But I hated the old Godzilla movies. The one with Broderick was the only one I could stand to watch, and rewatch too. The rest just made me cringe horribly.

That's the point bud.

It's cringe worthy cheesy movie gold. 

Cheesy movies hold a special place for me, I don't know why but I love them.

IrishRogue likes this

That's the point bud.

It's cringe worthy cheesy movie gold. 

Cheesy movies hold a special place for me, I don't know why but I love them.

As a whole my family loves B-Movies. But I just don't know what it was with Godzilla, I couldn't stand it. 

Considering that they worked with Toho this time around, Godzilla will be closer to his roots... this time around. ALSO BRYAN CRANSTON IS IN IT!

Also, he'll fight other monsters (I believe 3 in total).

One of them is called M.U.T.O. It looks like Kumonga (giant spider).

http://www.godzilla-movies.com/posts/

Sounds good, but then the trailler looks so generic... soldier jumping down somewhere, fast cuts, destroyed citys... I fear, that it could have this Shia LaBeouf

-Syndrome, that the story revolves to much around some boring taget group peer instead around the friggin huge Robots (or in this case friggin huge nuklear fire breathing lizzard). And I demand Rubbersuits!

If this movie is successful, since they are working with Toho this time around. Who would want to see them bring back classic monsters like Anguirus, King Ghidorah, MechaGodzilla, and Destroyah, etc in a sequel?

Sol Omega likes this

I am already nominating this new Godzilla film for the Golden Raspberry Awards. Sorry but I am over so called blockbuster movies featuring Mutant Monster reptiles. This film will have every action movie cliché known to Hollywood and then some. And we already know the ending, Godzilla gets his beans and humankind live happily until the next mutant monster bug/reptile/sea creature/alien thingy comes along.

Yeah, my expectations for this are quite low.  The last remake is a big cheese-ball of a film, and I don't see this being any different.

Yes the trailer looks exciting - don't all trailers?  Isn't that what trailers do?  But looking beyond the quick cuts and pounding music - what really is going on?  Certainly nothing we haven't seen before.....  I'd rather watch the original.

With my Man of Steel 2 movie looking like a colossal fuckup, maybe this one will be good to watch. Here's to hoping it's as good or better than the teaser.

MasterKilla98 likes this

Yeah, my expectations for this are quite low.  The last remake is a big cheese-ball of a film, and I don't see this being any different.

Yes the trailer looks exciting - don't all trailers?  Isn't that what trailers do?  But looking beyond the quick cuts and pounding music - what really is going on?  Certainly nothing we haven't seen before.....  I'd rather watch the original.

I don't even think, that it is that exciting... Some one anounces people will jump out of planes. People jumping out of planes. The are falling and breathing. Fast cuts of people running around and stuff geting destroyed and more falling. And than they show enough of Godzilla to see, that it's not Zilla. Besides that last part there is really nothing exciting about this trailer. I mean, if those guys that jump from the plane are part of the M-Organisation and the Movie is a Sequal or Prequel to final wars, I might have gotten excited... but those guys don't need parachutes...

I think in the new trailer there trying to make GODZILLA mysterious and lot more frighting thats why there not showing his face that much just in the frist orginal Godzilla movie. and lets not forget taht he going to be fighting another monster. i hope this moive is good becuase not only we will get more moves we may get to see all of his sparring partners like mothra, or a pacific rim like JET JAGUAR.

The trailer does make me think Battlefield: Godzilla

I just hope that its decent, That movie with Matthew Brodrick was probably one of the worst movies ever.

I want good acting, Interesting Sense of humor (Not "That's a lot a fish"), A plot not involving a mind bridge thingy, Just a little tiny bit of cheesyness, Since its being directed by Gareth Edwards I want it to be like a godzilla movie and not like Monsters where there's almost no dialogue, and

godzilla3.gif

EXPLOSIONS!!!! That are not all landmarks of New York City.