• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roche

Youtube Making a Powerful Enemy

21 posts in this topic

Well like the tittle say is that Youtube is now acting as one of the most stupid pages ever and if you have the facebook or twitter of our LORD COMMANDER ANGRY JOE is that Youtube is taking down some of his most popular videos and right now our Commander is furious about this outrageous move from youtue so I call to all members of AJSA to help our LORD COMMANDER in his fight aganist Youtube and so we must do this for JOE AND FOR ALL YOUTUBERS WHO ARE LOSING ALL HIS HARD WORK THEY TO THEIR VIDEOS

14187964-pua-o-cerrado-vector-de-la-mano

articman and thegame0dude like this

YES!!! WE MUST!! But how??

Just checked Joe's Tweets. YouTube is going way too far! This needs to be resolved now!

They did this to TB twice and now their messing with us!!

Wow, so they took over Joe's most viewed videos and took his rights to them away so they can make money off of them instead of him? Fuck YouTube and fuck Google!

I'm gonna hate myself for saying this and probably get crucified as well but maybe we need to stop using YouTube and Google and instead go to DailyMotion and Bing.

Yay, let us all start a superficial conflict in the name of our apparent messiah, Joe.

OMG. Bing.... But i'm ok with Dailymotion. Still same thing will happen one day there. 

I personally consider this less about Joe himself and more of the matter that despite previous issues youtube continues to do this not just to Joe but other users.

I'm gonna hate myself for saying this and probably get crucified as well but maybe we need to stop using YouTube and Google and instead go to DailyMotion and Bing.

You know, I have Google as my home page but that shit changes right fucking now. I'll have to check out DailyMotion too.

They did this to TB twice and now their messing with us!!

Again since people say things without facts:

TB: It has begun, I am being blamed for the Youtube copyright situation. The sad thing is I'm not even surprised.

Joeri Bakker: Your recent stuff on censorship isn’t even that closely related to what’s up. The internet is so blind to nuance it’s scary

TB:  I know right? That was a copyright strike, it has nothing to do with dmca takedown requests, entirely different matter

Source: https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/410900380512710657

Watch this video please so you are up to date what this is!

2ofSpades likes this

Change is inevitable just like DEATH. We will learn to live with these changes just like everything else.   

Change is inevitable just like DEATH. We will learn to live with these changes just like everything else.   

What...............................?????????????????????????????????? No that's not how change works at all, Changes might happen but that doesn't mean you don't make the people behind it understand how horrible the change they have made is. Imagine how that would work in other things in life naw you don't need to go on strike for being jobed over its just change deal with it. You have to draw the line in the sand somewhere.

What...............................?????????????????????????????????? No that's not how change works at all, Changes might happen but that doesn't mean you don't make the people behind it understand how horrible the change they have made is. Imagine how that would work in other things in life naw you don't need to go on strike for being jobed over its just change deal with it. You have to draw the line in the sand somewhere.

Do you think for a moment Google and you tube have not thought this out??? wake up and smell the coffee. the people who are not pleased about these changes are the very people who are making money from youtube and that includes Joe why do you think you are asked to tick the like box everytime you watch there postings. And of course by telling us how terrible these changes are going to be, they are manipulating us into protesting as well. Its called propaganda. Think for yourself instead of been one of the herd.  

Do you think for a moment Google and you tube have not thought this out??? wake up and smell the coffee. the people who are not pleased about these changes are the very people who are making money from youtube and that includes Joe why do you think you are asked to tick the like box everytime you watch there postings. And of course by telling us how terrible these changes are going to be, they are manipulating us into protesting as well. Its called propaganda. Think for yourself instead of been one of the herd.  

I'm not even a part of it personally, but I do understand that it's someone's job at risk of course they would be up set. I'm just stating what you said is a joke, and completely untrue in every respect of the matter. DO you really think the they shouldn't stand up for there lively hood cause if it was my job I sure as hell wouldn't. All companies that things like this go against them in real life think they thought things through to, its why things like strikes exist in the first place. 

As early mornings are usually more productive for me, I remembered some words for a nice little song (mind you, I'll redo the words to fit the question at hand):

"FUCK YOU Youtube!

You can suck my dick!

You can't get me Youtube,

'Cuz you're just google's farts!"

Not the best sounding or even rhyming song ever, but I'll got with what I get.

I'm not even a part of it personally, but I do understand that it's someone's job at risk of course they would be up set. I'm just stating what you said is a joke, and completely untrue in every respect of the matter. DO you really think the they shouldn't stand up for there lively hood cause if it was my job I sure as hell wouldn't. All companies that things like this go against them in real life think they thought things through to, its why things like strikes exist in the first place. 

You sound young, people lose their jobs everyday as a former union rep I know this and I have lost jobs due to changes be it from the Govt or the company itself. I can appreciate how Joe is feeling I would be feeling the same if I had a youtube account  and something as big as Joe has built.  But change is change I remember when Myspace made massive changes I had spent $2000 of my money on a game called mobsters only to see that removed without notification or explanation.  was I pissed fuck yeah.

I'm hoping that this is just a really bad bump in the youtube system that they will fix.