• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Scout

AJSA Member Confessions!!

137 posts in this topic

Oh it's been so very long since I've posted a nonsense thread for the sake of luls and lawls. 

This thread is the CONFESSION THREAD!! 

Here you shall reveal one secret about yourself. It can be most any secret! (within reason and the Code of conduct of course).

Be it funny, sad, nerdy, shocking or juicy! Tell us one small fact about you! (no personal information please. Like home phone number, address... let's keep this clean and fun! ) 

I'll start:  *cough* 

My left front tooth is completely fake. It's an implant.  I had my front tooth broken out by my son when he was just six months old when he head butted me to the chops!  The kung fu is strong with that one!!! 

Let the juicy tibbits flow!!

BawxZ.gif

I am actually an alien life form been here on earth for 647 years 3 months and two days. If you see my GF (purple hair translucent face and the cutest tentacles) tell her I'll be home soon.

My left front tooth is completely fake. It's an implant.  I had my front tooth broken out by my son when he was just six months old when he head butted me to the chops!  The kung fu is strong with that one!!! 

Wow, that's like what my nephew did to my sis, only her tooth is still intact. Bleeding but still intact.

Alright, fun time like old times! My secret. My front left tooth is crooked. It's not visible on pictures unless I show it myself. Neat!

Scout likes this

Secret:  After seeing "Orgazmo" several times over the years, I still think it's FUNNY!

Scout likes this

If I don't cut my hair for a while I seem to frequently be mistaken for a girl.

My left front tooth is completely fake. It's an implant.  I had my front tooth broken out by my son when he was just six months old when he head butted me to the chops!

I did the same thing to my grandma.

Scout likes this

I'm well known in RL for being a generally nice guy who will have respect regardless of your believes etc. I hate most of humanity with a deep passion. I just see no use in shoving it into everybodys faces

Scout Secret #2: 

I have a small internet crush on James Willems from InsideGaming. That scrawny little shit makes me all twitterpated from his sharp wit and boyish humor. 

Legolas_Katarn likes this

Scout Secret #2: 

I have a small internet crush on James Willems from InsideGaming. That scrawny little shit makes me all twitterpated from his sharp wit and boyish humor. 

Who's James Willems? Sorry ms scout, I don't use twitter so I don't know who he is.

Well, I guess I could share one of mine.

I talk to myself, complete with different voices, accents, mannerisms, and for one of them, a verbal tic. Not crazy, just it's how I think about things. It allows me to look at stuff from other perspectives by forcing me into that perpective. Also, it helps brainstorm up ideas for game campaigns and my writings/ramblings.

I think I always become KHORNE BERZERKER when Im really angry.

Regular, or KHARN THE BETRAYER?

Regular, or KHARN THE BETRAYER?

Just regular one, because ~

blood

Blood!!!

BLLLOOODDDD!!!!

FOR GLORY OF KHORNE!!!!

NOW, GIMME MAH KHORNE FLAKES!!!!!!

thegame0dude likes this

I have no other interests than video games and tabletop role playing games.

Doshka17 likes this

I take waaay too long showers because the water is very meditative for me.

I've been broke for 2 years and all I ever did was play video games during that time and job hunt a bit

When I was younger, I used dialouge directly from a game as part of a short story that I was doing at the time, and ended up with the second highest mark, with those specific elements being highlighted.

PS: That was a one-off, I don't plagiarize as a rule. I need to clarify as my honor is at stake here :)

I nearly lost a finger taking the stone out of an Avocado.

Trick is to hit it with the blade of a large knife and then pull it out. This stone was being a bitch and wouldn't budge so I picked up a steak knife and stabbed the bugger ..... the blade glanced off the stone, straight through the Avocado and through the middle finger of my left hand .... lots of bleeding and many stitches later and my finger was saved.

I used to skip school to go to that cafe close by without my mom knowing 

I am actually a thief by day, chef by night.

I... I never played through Mass Effect 2 :(

I... I never played through Mass Effect 2 :(

You disappoint me, Lossar. Go to your room and think about what you did (or didn't do in this case)!

1. I gamed on laptops for 4-5 years.
  2. I lied excessively as a kid/teen. So damn much there was not one person that knew the real me.
  3. I clicked "I've read and accept the terms of conditions" on this forum when registering, but in fact, I did not read it :S.