• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Scout

AJSA Member Confessions!!

137 posts in this topic

Ms scout, this confession page is quite fun! Why isn't the "Coolest Character Contest" as filled as this one?

Oh crap, another confession:

Instead of buying a kinect or an xbox360, I play Dance Central by watching a video on youtube and just follow the dances. Save money and I break sweats too!

Ms scout, this confession page is quite fun! Why isn't the "Coolest Character Contest" as filled as this one?

Beats me! Free artwork, ya'd think people would be flocking over there!!  It'll just make judging easier though come January! :P

Well that's the unfortunate thing here. Not many people visit the community content that much. That's ok though, at least it's easier to make a verdict!

Confessioning Idea...

Why don't you pin it and advertise it better with your signature, hmm? EZ PZ

Mostly because pinning it would be an abuse of my moderator power. Since my contest isn't a sanctioned contest by the site. Just one I'm personally promoting. 

Maybe I'll make the font a tad bigger. Thanks for the suggestions! <3

Confessioning Idea...

Why don't you pin it and advertise it better with your signature, hmm? EZ PZ

Why don't you go to that contest and post your character?

*Quietly backs out of the topic* My confession is I refuse to confess.

GET BACK HEER!!!  *chases*

Rainversey likes this

My favorite color is purple and if there are any customization options in games or programs where I can edit colors I always choose purple.

But I'll agree with you though. If Tidus, Yuna, Lightening and her entourage would all just go play in traffic... that would be awesome! Sometimes I pretend those two games were never released... it's actually kind of a beautiful thing!

I like that 13 exists now you finally see some of the old Final Fantasy fans go and try new and better things....like pretty much anything.

Scout likes this

GET BACK HEER!!!  *chases*

Here ms scout, use this super lasso that can target anyone in the world with perfect accuracy and can bring them to you in just 1 second!

I am a college student who is currently beta testing 3 games and currently alpha/ prototype testing 2 games, 2 of which are big titles and the rest are small games with next to no knowledge in the eye of the internet 

I am a college student who is currently beta testing 3 games and currently alpha/ prototype testing 2 games, 2 of which are big titles and the rest are small games with next to no knowledge in the eye of the internet 

Lucky you!

So what's one of the small games that you feel is going to be announced later if it goes well?

Lucky you!

So what's one of the small games that you feel is going to be announced later if it goes well?

NDA = me not telling you jack

Did the topic change to secrets over regular confessions over the pages or something? Well, then, I confess I want you guys to trip and fall on legos.

Oh that is just pure evil.

I confess!

I'm a freelance-journalist, so people like to assume writing is my passion and suggest a future career in it. I love interviewing people, but I don't enjoy writing objective pieces, ever. Being published looks good on a resume though.

NDA = me not telling you jack

Hm, N= Not

D= you

A= Jack

Not you, jack. That doesn't make a good game title.

Hm, N= Not

D= you

A= Jack

Not you, jack. That doesn't make a good game title.

/).-

I was telling you that I am not gonna tell you anything about the games I am testing, unless I am told that I can

/).-

I was telling you that I am not gonna tell you anything about the games I am testing, unless I am told that I can

Ahh, client to client confidentiality. Well if you are allowed to, please share it with us and then maybe Joe will support the game!

Ahh, client to client confidentiality. Well if you are allowed to, please share it with us and then maybe Joe will support the game!

Go watch e3 2014 coverage when it happens, that's all I will say. Now stop pestering me please

Go watch e3 2014 coverage when it happens, that's all I will say. Now stop pestering me please

Who's pestering you? I'm just joking.

Im not gay ( tho people already knew this kinda )

Im actually a shy person

I cover my shyness with jokes and rudeness
I secretly hope i dont wake up the next morning when i go to bed

I'm addicted to collecting PVC anime figures. Started 5 months ago and its gotten pretty out-of-hand. So out-of-hand in fact that I miss my drug addiction because it was cheaper and afforded me more of a social life...

Im currently at work. And I arrived late. As I have done all week.

Well last time you said you have a loving partner ms rain, so I assume the partner is a he.

That is why you never assume buddy.

Remember when I said I wasn't her type .... I meant because i'm male.

Rain had a female partner.

And now your mind is blown.

That is why you never assume buddy.

Remember when I said I wasn't her type .... I meant because i'm male.

Rain had a female partner.

And now your mind is blown.

Well I know Rain's a she, so she's a le.... No no, too common. She's bent. Simple!