• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Make666

Why EA treats you like a little bitch

25 posts in this topic

I read the title and I instantly pictured EA Goons to be all..

DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

BSB likes this

Yeah, you really did not need the video to know that EA is a piece of shit

Shame. Everyone should look to studios like Rockstar, Rocksteady, and NaughtyDog. If publishers and corporations followed thoses studio's examples, things would be nice.

EA treats us like little bitches because we buy their shit.

We just want more and more pain and despair!!!

I'm not mad at what EA does. I'm mad at the fact, that EA is the biggest player on the market, eventhough they do what they do.

what 

Thankyou Jackie ... i've been waiting for someone to type "what" in this thread all bloody day just so I can follow up my last pic with this.....

7005b3ebc1da309d0cbe380fabef12fa39639349

Jackie likes this

Thankyou Jackie ... i've been waiting for someone to type "what" in this thread all bloody day just so I can follow up my last pic with this.....

7005b3ebc1da309d0cbe380fabef12fa39639349

WHAT would happen if somebody says WHAT again?

Tell me WHAT would happen!!!

I am really sad about games which EA Games published. The games beta version looks SO much better, so much dynamic and fun, with more content, but then EA Games makes them rush to release the game, and half of the content is removed.

I havn't heard any title of this year which is in the list of Games of the Year and are from EA Games

Haven't we all discussed this already at least once in our lives thus far?

Shit ain't gonna change. We'll still hate EA. People will still buy from EA. Because in the end, all we care about are the games, and if they're good or not.

EA is a typical example of a company or individual that receives a lot of support and attention for a while, they eventually become big headed and think thy can do what they want (like celebrities) so they need to be put in there place which means boycotting there games (their sports games are repetitive anyway), they need to be reminded if it wasn't for the public they wouldn't be as big as they are.

I just had to call EA to get into my SWTOR account because I wasn't getting the one time password emails. I swear their phone system is purposely designed to piss you off and make you hang up.

TLDR: It took me 2 hours on the phone to get them to send me an email.

If the game publishers were the only one who treats us like bitches we would be in such a better world! It's a general state of emergency guys, the law of the broken window, bah, maybe it's me but i feel treated like a little bitch whenever i do anything that involves my money.

It's funny how we say this about EA but the game the AJSA supports the most is Battlefield which is published by EA.

It's funny how we say this about EA but the game the AJSA supports the most is Battlefield which is published by EA.

The problem is, that there are no other FPS on the market. Not a single one ;)

I'm a masochist, so I love it.

I just had to call EA to get into my SWTOR account because I wasn't getting the one time password emails. I swear their phone system is purposely designed to piss you off and make you hang up.

TLDR: It took me 2 hours on the phone to get them to send me an email.

lol I had the same problem, and it took me about 35 minutes to get it resolved. 

I'm a masochist, so I love it.

lol I had the same problem, and it took me about 35 minutes to get it resolved. 

There are 2 memes for that!!!

EA-Live-Support_c_106713.jpg

tumblr_mcewsa3Id21rgfc1ro1_1280.jpg

There are 2 memes for that!!!

EA-Live-Support_c_106713.jpg

tumblr_mcewsa3Id21rgfc1ro1_1280.jpg

more like...can you tell me what you've tried to fix the problem so I can tell you to do it again

likes this

cant wait for Titanfall to release so i have something new to ignore except BF4. hehe. :P