• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Raven123

I cant believe you Microsoft... I cant at all

88 posts in this topic

Wow.............Just...wow. 

I knew shit like this would happen, ever since Microsoft used Nvidia/Intel PC rigs for their booth at E3 when the Xbox One is going to use AMD/ATI architecture. And I tried warning my good friends who wanted to buy the digital cable bo- sorry- console. All I got was "it's my money" and constant stonewalling of presented facts I showed them. Just trying to help save upwards 400 dollars.

They can't say I didn't warn them. :|

rairoken16 likes this

I knew this would happen to. Ever since, like you said, the gaming rig shit. This is crazy tho, like in my opinion worse then the gaming incident. Passing off PS4 Gameplay as there own then TAKING DOWN THE VIDEO..... Unbelieveable

This is crazy I am alittle shocked and I not sure if I should be. Hasnt this happened before? I can't remember who did it.

Whoever runs xbox's youtube channel screwed up and will likely get fired, but its not like microsoft is making a concentrated effort to rip off sony gameplay footage and pass it off as their own. It was one video that was removed. No big deal. Funny, hilarious, a total embarrassment to xbox yeah, but it's not like it proves anything. If the Xbone comes out with shoddy graphics that look nothing like their gameplay videos then yeah microsoft can die in a fire, but as of right now all this proves is that somebody in charge of making videos for xbox's youtube channel did something stupid.

Brigins and Ancient like this

That makes sense. They should definitely make sure they are showing what the machine can actually do. Otherwise it would be worse when it comes out and everyone at home is pissed that it has different graphics then what was shown.

You just made my night Tormentor.

Tormentor

your name is well deserved > . < cannot ....get ....it ....outmyhead

And as for the topic at hand, i am not surprised, there are always things like this in the lead up to release of nex gen consoles, i will wait to see what the facts say after release

Leo~

Oh boy, Microsoft keep messing up. Neither a not a guilty party but stuff like this is really bad for reputation. I'd really suggest anyone to hold off from getting an Xbox One until months after release. Also maybe for the Playstation. Lots of games aren't out till next springtime so I think it'd be best to wait till then. Not getting a console myself though

Totally in Microsofts normal behavior. Anyone buying an Xbox One is being ripped off, bent over and getting their buttcherry stolen.

I'm not really suprised as much as i am disappointed really. I thought Microsoft were gonna fix they're shit! After they took a complete 180 on some of their bullshit policies i thougt that maybe, just maybe, they'd stop their bullshit... but no... they just keep screwing up.

I don't know about you guys, but I have very little good will left for Microsoft and Xbox One as of right now.

I do however want to congratulate Nintendo with their console sale-spike! Good too see them bring some money in!

The BP Tank likes this

Microsoft is obviously a very pathetic and greedy corperation. They aren't ashamed of anything and truly represent the American Dream with all its disgusting sides.

You know what's the funniest part? That ppl concetrate on the fact that microsft put a wrong video up and not on the fact that ps4 has hardware and software problems...

ezio likes this

Let the slow clap proceed!

url-1.gif

Well done, Microsoft! You f**ked shit up again!

Wow, it's almost as bad as this:

johnythehero likes this

Tormentor

your name is well deserved > . < cannot ....get ....it ....outmyhead

:3

just like the other time where they had a Mac PC in their Presenation :P oh silly microsoft.

Wow just wow this is bullshit glad I have a computer but this makes me sad to even have windows as an os this is disgusting