• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Joe is pissed and is going full assault on Youtube, although Google is the one at fault here. Still, Joe has to dispute the claims for now.

227 posts in this topic

Is it just me or is this the year of the most epic fail rants from Joe?

Joe have to see these videos from this guy to prepare himself for the upcoming bullshits.

Google is mostly at fault here, not youtube. They think they can rule the world and do things that they want. For the most part, they are basically ruling the world right now, and they went out of fucking line here. Google + needs to be hacked to pieces and be destroyed.

Oh wait, other than youtube and google, you're not going to believe who's at fault here: music record labels. This whole youtube system happens because record labels blame people that uses youtube to listen to music for free, and nobody is buying music cds as often as before. So if you see a video of yours getting a third matched content because it has music from a music label and you try to dispute it, it will never ever work. What is wrong with this stupid shit?

Update on this situation.

Good news: if you dispute a claim for a game because of the soundtrack, which is just dumb, it will be approved because it's in the realm of the game publishers and not the music labels to be able to fix it, unless it's a very popular song like Jingle Bells because that's song is too common.

Bad news:

Greedy bastards.

Yeah this about YouTube pulling its BS policies and fucking up all his vids

It's not ment to be funny. The whole system is complete and utter bullshit like it is now...

Rage DragonX and Gutsbit like this

This is horse shit! YouTube has no right to do this to the show! I'm pissed too because we are ALL in this together and Joe had a really good point in the video, how in the HELL is anyone else supposed to start from the bottom and work there way up under these conditions! Fuck it, if we godda fight for the show, then i say we fight, i just don't know how. Someone tell me what I godda do and I'll do it.

LoneWolf and Rage DragonX like this

This is not a rant this is a man in pain voicing his concerns about losing his livelihood. A man who is disillusioned and completely fucked off with a policy that he cannot control. I have been there myself when I  helplessly stood by and watched as my Government destroyed my fishing business with NEW policies.
"gives Joe a glass no a bottle of Whiskey."  

Personally I think he should band together with his fellow Youtubers and get legal aid against this. That damn bot that Google made is trampling all over fair-use, and it needs to be stopped.

It pisses me off and saddens me to see not only a reviewer but to see a man I consider a friend in my heart to be in this situation

Rage DragonX likes this

This is not angry Joe anymore. This is more like pissed off Joe.

I think this is the angriest rant ever.

It will get worse if shit doesn't improve

Rage DragonX likes this

And if any of these stupid motherfucking issues on youtube is not resolved in the future,

don't be afraid to ask for our donations, because we will be ready to help. You can use the money for your show. We want to see this Angry Army community grow bigger, because we are your army. We will stand and we will fight youtube or google + or whoever the fuck is responsible for this stupid issues and we won't let them destroy all your hard work reviewing games, interviewing and all this time creating this new community.

I am going to repeat what I have said before in my other thread and let you guys know once again who is behind all this.

Blame both google and the music record labels for this. They're the main reason this copyright bullshit system exists, because they are afraid of losing money from people not buying music cds anymore, so they will issue copyright strikes against videos that has songs from various record labels.

Here's what's confusing. These game studios already paid a HUGE money just to have their songs included in their games. Why the fuck do they still want to claim money from youtube users? Greedy fucking bastards.

It will get worse if shit doesn't improve

Blame music record labels for this. They're the main reason this copyright bullshit system exists, because they are afraid of losing money from people not buying music cds anymore, so they will issue copyright strikes against videos that has songs from various record labels.

Here's what's confusing. These game studios already paid a HUGE money just to have their songs included in their games. Why the fuck do they still want to claim money from youtube users? Greedy fucking bastards.

I wanted to make this same thread. well done, sir. I haven't seen anyone more honest than Angry Joe. He is really fun to watch and you can tell he is a real gamer who cares about the community.  For that he will always have my support.

Kaz32 likes this

I wanted to make this same thread. well done, sir. I haven't seen anyone more honest than Angry Joe. He is really fun to watch and you can tell he is a real gamer who cares about the community.  For that he will always have my support.

I'm still 23 man, sir is....too old.

And us here too. We will help in anyway we can.

Yes we will and we will do everything that is possible to stop his stupid shit...

Kaz32 likes this

This pisses me off so much knowing Joe has to deal with this, I can't...I won't be locking or merging any topic regarding this stupid debacle. People need to come here and see this forum, see that an honest person like Joe is being kicked to the curb, and see all these topics that support him.

Yes we will and we will do everything that is possible to stop his stupid shit...

We can start by finding out who's responsible for this crap and tell it to Joe. According to this video,

It's not youtube. It's google and the stupid music record labels because they are afraid that people don't buy their cds as much as before, even though game and movie companies pay a large sum of money just to use their songs. They can go fuck themselves.

The fact that the past four years are now at risk is a complete shame. The whole point in America, (which Youtube is based in) was made off of people being creative and taking risks trying to make something out of nothing. Thinking outside the box and trying to get people's attention to actually earn the currency needed to make a loving out of things you love to do. The fact that all of that is and has been punished by those in power, crippling exactly what made such a great nation as a whole is down right sadistic and suicidal. It is like one day getting out of bed and cutting off your legs, because your neighbor kept pestering you about it.

The entire system is being crippled and I am sad to say, that I do not see it changing for the better anytime soon.

Kaz32 likes this

This pisses me off so much knowing Joe has to deal with this, I can't...I won't be locking or merging any topic regarding this stupid debacle. People need to come here and see this forum, see that an honest person like Joe is being kicked to the curb, and see all these topics that support him.

If you can relay this information to Joe, please do so. He needs to know that we are going to help in any way we can, and he needs to know that google and the music label is responsible for this.

The fact that the past four years are now at risk is a complete shame. The whole point in America, (which Youtube is based in) was made off of people being creative and taking risks trying to make something out of nothing. Thinking outside the box and trying to get people's attention to actually earn the currency needed to make a loving out of things you love to do. The fact that all of that is and has been punished by those in power, crippling exactly what made such a great nation as a whole is down right sadistic and suicidal. It is like one day getting out of bed and cutting off your legs, because your neighbor kept pestering you about it.

The entire system is being crippled and I am sad to say, that I do not see it changing for the better anytime soon.

If we keep on fighting like we did with that stupid SOPA in 2011, we will all succeed.

Blame music record labels for this. They're the main reason this copyright bullshit system exists, because they are afraid of losing money from people not buying music cds anymore, so they will issue copyright strikes against videos that has songs from various record labels.

Ik the world makes everyone greedy cause why? It all revoles around being the richest bastard or bitch alive just to make there comfy lives easier on them selves and harder on gamers and the average person to struggle with daily crap

I went to ign daily fix section and their contents are empty wow youtube go home you're drunk