• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

therealgdude

What nintendo character would make the best RPG?

19 posts in this topic

I love nintendo, i love RPGs, which nintendo character or franchise would make an amazing RPG?

Well pokemon is an rpg, zelda is technically a rpg, super mario rpg has already been done. I'd have to go with star fox. a rpg with on ground action elements mixed with space battles and planet exploration? Sign me up

Donkey Kong.

I'd love to give you some great reasons why he'd make a great RPG but .... I have none other than his name makes me giggle.

Well, Mario has already had a lot of great RPGs in three different series.

I'd probably say Star Fox could be a good one although seeing another game in the series not about flying would probably upset a lot of the fans.

Oh my god, StarFox would make the best nintendo rpg ever! I think you should pick whether you are on the side of StarFox or StarWolf. I think an Rpg on Metroid would be superb, you could make your own bounty hunter or Federation trooper or even a space pirate. Either one would be great just don't give samus a voice.

Just use her voice from Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Job done.

Star Fox would be an interesting RPG if you took it in a Final Fantasy Tactics route. And Paper Mario is possibly my favorite Mario series. It's a shame Sticker Star sucks.

I'm not sure what other franchise would be a good RPG.

Earthbound with ness would also be a good rpg unless its already an rpg... If not I would definitely agree with the starfox idea.

SAMUS FTW

Yes Metroid would make for a great Sci-Fi RPG

Do you try the fire emblem franchise ? it's really one of the best rpg franchise ever i play ! don't be suprise why i play with ike in ssb.

Zelda (not Link) could be interesting,

Samus seems to be a natural fit,

and Peach for the lulz.

^This. Zelda would be SO much more interesting that boring ass Link. She could have two forms: her normal form for ranged magical attacks and her Shiek form for close range melee combat.

^This. Zelda would be SO much more interesting that boring ass Link. She could have two forms: her normal form for ranged magical attacks and her Shiek form for close range melee combat.

There are Zelda RPGs which the Princess is the main Char.

Zelda's Adventure and Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon. Those two games are for the CD-i System. Pretty old games and...they are a very bad games.

Earthbound with ness would also be a good rpg unless its already an rpg... If not I would definitely agree with the starfox idea.

Earthbound (aka Mother 3) already is a RPG

oh yeah ! shiek for the way to next principal character in Zelda ! :lol: