• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Beany

Recruitment.

173 posts in this topic

Welcome members of the Angry Joe Show Army !

If you wanna be invited to the clan in Warframe, Leave your IGN in this thread or hop on Angry Joe's Teamspeak server  and ask a officer for a faster invite. :)

Officers:

Beany
Darthrevan84
Druulx3

If there's any need for help or wanna group up easily, Just ask and well gladly help out. 
Since we have a teamspeak, It is easier to communicate, specially if you are hardcore busy shooting stuff then you dont have the time to chat. And its more fun on teamspeak ;)

See you ingame and hopefully on teamspeak !

Cryptium likes this

korwillow and yall know me. just looking to get my warframe on again with the people I enjoy playing with.

ign-ElricBloodMona ill be on all weekend starting saterday night

Its Elricbloodmoon XD. But ive sent you a ingame invite :)

IGN=Daocvet

Im on quite a bit,  only been in the game for like 4 or 5 days, but it is addictive so I will be on a lot lol

Its Elricbloodmoon XD. But ive sent you a ingame invite :)

>< wooops dont know how the a got in there and thanks i should be accsepting the invite tomarrow my dorms wifi is too slow to realy play it with out major lag

ok now ive finished helping a clan build a dojo i can join this clan :D ign-krsnik666

The ones who putted there IGN above this post are all invited to the clan :)

Welcome ! And if you need any help or such dont hesitate to ask, clanchat is not that active but we are mostly on Angry Joe's Teamspeak cuz its easier to communicate then ^^.

IGN: Glaice

When: Any day of the week past 1 PM EST.

System: PC only.

I currently am in a clan but I won't mind playing with other members here.  :)

my god theres now a reson to going back to that game :D

ign: jrfromny

when:.... idk hopefully everyday

system: PC

I play warframe!

IGN: MattSpartan145

I'm currently in a clan with my some of my family and would prefer to stay in it, but If any of the people here want to add me to their friends list in game and play some, my ign is An_Angry_Albino. I can play most days between 2 P.M. and 11 P.M. PST.

Oh, and I play on PC.

what is the team speak info.. im just downloading it and cant find a form for it.

My IGN is Grimno

Though I swear to GOD, if we get a dojo up and running I totally need to be on that planning board!

I've seen tooo many Dojos get thrown together with ZERO design to them and they becoming a confusing mess of rooms/floors that is annoying to navigate D:<

I know simplicity, design, and effeciency! And if we plan on being big, we don't want 9+ rooms between the obstacle course and where you log in too!!! Desigining things is what I do!!! You should have SEEN me on RPG Maker. Sure I couldn't create the events but the cities man! THE CITIES!!!

Beany likes this

The ones who putted there IGN above this post ( Who asked for a invite ofcourse ) are all invited to the clan :)

Welcome ! And if you need any help or such dont hesitate to ask ! ^^

Our DOJO is 100% complete even the research, and we have enough plat and resources to build rooms in the future aswell :)

Since its easier to communicate trough teamspeak, we basicly dont really use ingame chat, specialy for the veterans its hard to type when your hardcore busy XD

Teamspeak Info:  85.236.100.27:1347

krsnik666 likes this

I need another invite due to a missunderstanding, IGN RazgrizKnight

im usually on around the evening est

Invites sent ^^

Welcome ! And if you need any help , dont hesitate to ask ! Well gladly help :)

IGN: Rain81

I'm at work for the next 8 hours so I won't be online for quite awhile :( .

IGN: Rain81

I'm at work for the next 8 hours so I won't be online for quite awhile :( .

Already sent you a invite to the clan meanwhile :). But there are some players who play allot, like me. so you'll probably see some veterans on at that time XD. If you need for any help or wanna run with a group, best to hop on warframe channel on teamspeak ;).

Already sent you a invite to the clan meanwhile :). But there are some players who play allot, like me. so you'll probably see some veterans on at that time XD. If you need for any help or wanna run with a group, best to hop on warframe channel on teamspeak ;).

Sounds good, will probably jump on TS tomorrow though...I like to play for an hour or so before finally passing out. And thanks for the invite.

My ign is Zaik_Torek.

Just leaving my former clan as I post this, so i dunno if that will impose any cooldown timer or anything.