• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Beany

Recruitment.

173 posts in this topic

IGN is Quiol. Be nice to play with competent people for once.

IGN=Crpytium 

I am on this game very often.

IGN: JadeLegion

Just starting out. Wouldn't hurt if someone showed me the ropes.

jadelegion clan inv sent!! 

if you see me ( strafumato ) online just talk to me for some tips , wisbin he can help you to ...or just ask some high level guys from the clan ...

the tutorial from the game is not that god so we might have some beginner's guide , just ask for tips on the warframe forum , make a new topic beginners guide or something .

Cryptium likes this

AJSA Warframe  clan is now at 15 members !!! :-)

IGN: Avalanche_Army501rst

I made a previous post here but I:

1. Never received the invite

Or

2. The request timed out

I am a very active player when I have lots of free time and always give mt all for the Lotus, the AJSA, and my squadmates

IGN- Foehammerr

A bit new on the game so be gentle with me

guys your clan inv will come in 3 or 4 days ... i'm on vacation .. 

RipperLillyko .. i did send you an clan inv 2 or 3 weeks ago ..but you are already in another clan , you can't be in 2 at same time..if you want to join you have to leave the other clan ... 

I'm not sure which topic is the right one, so I'm posting here too just in case I posted in the wrong one. I'd like an invite to the clan if it's still up, please!

IGN is Draconic_

If there are some people that didn't get an clan inv, just repost your name and i'll inv you !!