• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Eradose

Yahoo releases their top ten worst games list for 2013: Guess what #1 is.

28 posts in this topic

Well, Yahoo just put out their top ten worst games list for 2013.  As you could guess, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Star Trek the video game, and Walking Dead: Survival Instinct all made the list.  But take one wild guess what got top spot on the shit list....

Seriously, I don't need to say it.  All of us in the Angry Army know what the worst game of 2013 is.

Now I'm sure we all agree on the #1 spot, but what are your thought on the rest of it?  Do you think some of them should be ranked higher or lower, or even replaced by more deserving games?  Give you opinions.

Zavaira likes this

WHERE IS CoD GHOSTS!!!!

Just because the game is mediocre yet sells many copies does not mean it deserves to be on that list.  I agree that all of those games on that list are worse then ghosts.

The list is good, but next time, I want them to only list games that atleast had potential. I mean the R.I.P.D. game? Who did not know that was going to be utter sh*t? 

Just because the game is mediocre yet sells many copies does not mean it deserves to be on that list.  I agree that all of those games on that list are worse then ghosts.

The problem is Ghosts won't be considered for one of these lists if they're created by a big company like Yahoo, because Infinity Ward *might* sue them for slander or some shit.

I hope ghosts came a close 11th but yeah i dont think id argue with the list

I am surprised sniper ghost warrior 2 is not on the list that game just sucked balls x100000.

the game may be mediocre but the reason I hate it is because we have seen that game over and over. it promised to be a stealth game and it wasn't! just look up zero punctuation: CoD ghosts and that we explain every reason I think it is bad

Yahoo's top 10 looks agreeable to me. I think eradose was right when he said we all knew the #1 beforehand, ride to hell was atrocious.

I agree with number one but I think of this was a list of the mozt disappointing games, NBA Live 14 would be number one. Ride to hell went through a mini duke nukem episode by being cancled then brought back and all that stuff. Not surprised that it is so bad. NBA Live was created by a grade A company. Everyone though EA would treat it right. Guess we were wrong

The problem is Ghosts won't be considered for one of these lists if they're created by a big company like Yahoo, because Infinity Ward *might* sue them for slander or some shit.

Yahoo could talk any kind of shit they would want from Ghost as long as they want, but IW can't sue them just because of that (as long as the critic is fair and true).

The game indeed was mediocre, and they actually improved the SP campaign, but if we're actually going to put it on the list, we need to remember that it's same as BF4. They both are spectacle shooters, and serve only the purpose of you seeing some cool stuff, explosions and other stupid stuff that wouldn't happen in real life. It's the Hollywood movie of video game industry, and nothing more. When it comes to the PC port, it's pure shit and they should be ashamed for it. The same goes for BF4, but the SP campaign was even worse than Ghosts. They said that they would have improved from the last pile of crap, but this year it wasn't really that huge improvement, but hey! At least they tried and you can see it... somewhat.

WHERE IS CoD GHOSTS!!!!

While it's probably one of the worst COD games to date, it still does multiplayer better than most games out there. Sorry, it's just fun to get on, not have to learn anything, and be able to kill things. 

is it a bad thing ive never heard of the game that was #1, or am i better off this way?

I didn't actually think Colonial Marines was that bad. It's very different from the trailers and that was shady but the game doesn't belong with ride to hell.

is it a bad thing ive never heard of the game that was #1, or am i better off this way?

There you go, that's all you'll ever need.