• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Clumsyninja

So what are you playing today? (Or planning to play after work)

44 posts in this topic

I am off of work, and school  today, so i have been playing The Walking Dead video game by Telltale for the second time. I played it the first time on PS3, but i sold that a while ago, and am now playing it on PC. Getting ready for Season 2 which i just bought on Steam. Very excited, i love the story, and characters in this game. The atmosphere, music, and art style of this game is amazing to me, i love playing this game,even for the second itme. I just wish i remembered all of my choices i made last time i played T-T. 

For some reason, i love playing the NHL games, I usually play EASHL games, which is like a role playing hockey game, and its online, which is pretty fun.

Fallout New Vegas.

I was actually thinking about playing that game again sometime soon. I didn't do everything in it, and didn't explore the entire game. I have the Ultimate Edition on Steam, so i should get back to it eventually. 

After school I play some 2K13 and Sonic Generations. :D

I just picked up Starpoint Gemini 2 so i'm having a play around with that.

I haven't played a "space sim" in years but it seems okay so far.

Today I've been playing Dungeon Defenders in preparation for the second one coming out next year!

Other than that, I normally play a bunch of miscellaneous games. I just switch what I do during different time periods I guess. I play Garry's Mod with my brother quite a bit. If it's not Garry's Mod, it's some other single-player game that I recently purchased, like Deponia.

I played a few online madden games, a little borderlands 2. Those 2 are just on the side though since im on vacation (benefits of working at a university) I have been day and night playing through the Mass Effect series again so most of my day has involved Mass Effect 3.

I got the AeternoBlade demo yesterday but I didn't play around with it so I'll probably do that in a little bit.

EVE and starcraft 2 simultaneously, because i seem to like mental punishment o.O

raptr is hiding the answer!

Bought Black Ops 2 for $20, and it's 1 year after the last COD game I've played. Story mode has an interesting story, then I quit and played the zombie and multiplayer mode. Zombie mode is surprisingly boring, so I gave up on that and now I'm playing RE6. It's way better.

I have decided to try modding skyrim and powering it up for the first time in months. Wish me luck lol

It's amazing with mods. It adds so much new features, and upgrades to the game. They have big mods like Faarskar which is a added on land to Skyrim with 30+ hours of gameplay, tons of quests, new weapons, shouts, and voiced NPCs. Pretty cool stuff. Texture mods will make it look far better too. Good luck. lol 

Some planetside 2, turning the tide on 3 continents, and rolling with the AJSA crew drinking Mountain Dew.

SweatsAndTears likes this

Planing to play Onimusha series for the first time on PS2 :) I have finished playing all Kaido Battle Games, very underrated racing game. People talk about and play their next gen systems while I am enjoying PS2 era. Graphics dont make games. There isn't anything like Onimusha, Tenchu, or Kaido Battle on current gen or next gen. The great 3D stealth platformers that are all about gameplay and not auto attack and auto walk "Assassins Creed". Thief looks too deferent from Tenchu and it's in First Person, I hate First Person games unless it's the likes from bethesda.

Planing to play Onimusha series for the first time on PS2 :) I have finished playing all Kaido Battle Games, very underrated racing game. People talk about and play their next gen systems while I am enjoying PS2 era. Graphics dont make games. There isn't anything like Onimusha, Tenchu, or Kaido Battle on current gen or next gen. The great 3D stealth platformers that are all about gameplay and not auto attack and auto walk "Assassins Creed". Thief looks too deferent from Tenchu and it's in First Person, I hate First Person games unless it's the likes from bethesda.

LOVE the Onimusha series. Very awesome game, that isn't talked about much. 

Warframe.

I've been meaning to have a go at the 3rd chapter of The Raven for a while now. Perhaps its time

Today I've been playing Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

I owned the game before Joe talked about it.

Well if i'm up for a game after classes, it will usually be either; battlefield 4 on ps4, warframe on pc, or ill play and oldschool game on an emulator if i'm in a good mood.

Switching off between the Mass Effect series and Madden 25.

Just beat Guacamelee on the Vita and will now continue with Persona 4 and inbetween here and there some FIFA, AC IV and BF4