• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Shadow7871

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussion Thread.

403 posts in this topic

Probably gonna cost a pretty penny for em though

nobleman is bout 7 USD and Imperial tomb of necro is bout 27 USD :(

Eh not too bad probably gonna cost more with CDND

might try to buy nobleman from the OCG its only a common there lol

I actually own a copy or two of the nobleman of crossout. Used quality though, utter rookie, didn't have sleeves back then.

im talking bout gravekeeper's nobleman but i was the same way about my older cards condition, got some blue eyes that has seen better days 

Its one of those Meh lists

I'm just still wanting to collect a copy of every single Blackfeather out there, so time to prepare for the release of.....

Collector's Pack: Duelist of Legend Version

Then hunt down for a person who's willing to part with his or has an extra copy of Blackfeather : Steam the Cloacked.

Been seeing alot of Blackwings on Devpro as of late

Blackwings are getting better by every pack and list, with Beelze coming out soon they will be the #1 deck making him. Is simply such a good card. not to mention Icarus attack is a b*tch to deal with. Also hey people who play yugioh outside of yugioh forums :D

Blackwings are getting better by every pack and list, with Beelze coming out soon they will be the #1 deck making him. Is simply such a good card. not to mention Icarus attack is a b*tch to deal with. Also hey people who play yugioh outside of yugioh forums :D

Hello fellow duelist

i think any deck that can make beelze is going to benefit from him 

and hello to you to fellow duelist lol

Well I just tried that new no draw if you go first ruling and I have to say I don't like it all that much it seems to have taken into effect with the new banlist at least with Devpro

Well I just tried that new no draw if you go first ruling and I have to say I don't like it all that much it seems to have taken into effect with the new banlist at least with Devpro

really i didnt notice when i played it this morning 

They did a update I suppose since they added stuff

i see they also changed the field to add the new pendulum monster zones or whatever they will be called

Hey all. been playing yugioh for a long time, well i say play but i just collect them only been to 2 tournament and both times i was playing a 10yr that didn't know the rules but the overseer let it pass and i lost :( Oh well stuff happens. lol.

The deck i use to use was dark magic. manly mage cards and a few traps and spell.

Oh talking about card dose anyone have a list of all chibi looking ones not inc the toon cards. i wanna make a chibi deck, but yea would love to play again but were see how it gose lol.

Chibi deck? Do tell. This is the first time I've heard of something like this. Also, Beelze, I'd prefer Void Ogre Dragon or Infernity Doom dragon because I somehow find myself running out of hand cards very often, too often....... :P

cant remember where i seen it could of been on youtube or the yugioh online game befor they closed it. but there was a few decks that had a bunch of card that looked like chibi's, the deck it self wasnt that great but it was still a fun one to see.

i would love to make a real life one for my kid. then when shes a bit older say yep you dad use to play games like these.

cant remember where i seen it could of been on youtube or the yugioh online game befor they closed it. but there was a few decks that had a bunch of card that looked like chibi's, the deck it self wasnt that great but it was still a fun one to see.

i would love to make a real life one for my kid. then when shes a bit older say yep you dad use to play games like these.

Ah I know that type Madolches they are the newest ones with the cute pictures their also fairly powerful since they can recycle themselves 

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Madolche 

The link will provide information on them that I cannot provide anyhow welcome fellow duelist 

i started using madolches they are actually pretty good i like the play style

i started using madolches they are actually pretty good i like the play style

They do seem interesting

Ah Madolche..... My cousin used to run that archtype. Cute cards, but what about those Ghostricks? I remember that they also have a chibi look to them. And they are a stall deck too. My kind of deck XD. My younger bro went up against one of them on Dueling Network, game lasted 45 minutes XD

Ah Madolche..... My cousin used to run that archtype. Cute cards, but what about those Ghostricks? I remember that they also have a chibi look to them. And they are a stall deck too. My kind of deck XD. My younger bro went up against one of them on Dueling Network, game lasted 45 minutes XD

XD Ah Ghostricks handy until you nail em with Skill Drain

DEVPro is forcing us to play with pendulum summons and the first turn no draw. As far as i know is only OCG and has not said to be official for TCG yet. I stick to DN for now.