• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Shadow7871

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussion Thread.

403 posts in this topic

i used to collect the cards, they were awesome, i will try to get into collecting yu-gi-oh cards once again though:)

i used to collect the cards, they were awesome, i will try to get into collecting yu-gi-oh cards once again though:)

You don't need to collect the cards to play. Check out the Dueling Network or Devpro. Speaking of Devpro, when I checked it out the other day, it was in some kid of foreign language, german I think. I might have gone to the wrong site. Can someone provide me with a link. And you need to download Devpro right?

You don't need to collect the cards to play. Check out the Dueling Network or Devpro. Speaking of Devpro, when I checked it out the other day, it was in some kid of foreign language, german I think. I might have gone to the wrong site. Can someone provide me with a link. And you need to download Devpro right?

its just devpro.org 

just tried it myself and idk why its loading the german version of the site but when it comes up just hit the "spiele download" button and it will take you to where you need to go to download the game  ( knew those german classes would pay off some how lol)

its just devpro.org

just tried it myself and idk why its loading the german version of the site but when it comes up just hit the "spiele download" button and it will take you to where you need to go to download the game ( knew those german classes would pay off some how lol)

Haha. Thanks man. As for the tournament, why dont we hold it a little while after new years? Dont see much point in holding it during the holiday season.

its just devpro.org

just tried it myself and idk why its loading the german version of the site but when it comes up just hit the "spiele download" button and it will take you to where you need to go to download the game ( knew those german classes would pay off some how lol)

Ignore this i accidently posted twice.

So...Is somebody interested in some YUGIOOOOOH?

SO I CAN SEND YOUR SOUL TO THE SHADOW REALM!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

yami-marik-5-o.gif

So...Is somebody interested in some YUGIOOOOOH?

SO I CAN SEND YOUR SOUL TO THE SHADOW REALM!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

yami-marik-5-o.gif

Prepare yourself for the SHADOWS! (I'm game)

Ignore this i accidently posted twice.

Haha. Thanks man. As for the tournament, why dont we hold it a little while after new years? Dont see much point in holding it during the holiday season.

Yeah good idea, that way everyones back from visiting family and such and it would give everyone time to work out a deck and practice.  As for the price? the winner shall be known as King of Games!

np and yea that would be best 

we should have a list of everyones ingame name for both dn and devpro so its in one place

Since i came up with the idea, i will make a post on my page asking for your name. Anybody with a DN account or Devpro account can join in. I assume we will run advanced format with the new list.

Since i came up with the idea, i will make a post on my page asking for your name. Anybody with a DN account or Devpro account can join in. I assume we will run advanced format with the new list.

we should just so no one uses drag rulers lol

if anyone wants a duel my in game name is Galestriker in both games just send me a message 

The post with tournament sign up is up on my page. Since we have a small group right now. you three (Galestriker, Shadow, and Draguno) make an effort to find individuals interested.

im assuming we will be doing matches not singles and will there be deck that arent allowed to be played i.e. exodia 

im assuming we will be doing matches not singles and will there be deck that arent allowed to be played i.e. exodia

Yes we will do matches. No exodia decks thats it.

The post with tournament sign up is up on my page. Since we have a small group right now. you three (Galestriker, Shadow, and Draguno) make an effort to find individuals interested.

I may have a few people who are up for it.  Though they do not have Devpro only Dueling Network.  I'll have more when I can get a hold of em.

Yes we will do matches. No exodia decks thats it.

Eh whats the issue with Exodia decks? just curious cause I don't think their that bad personally.

Eh whats the issue with Exodia decks? just curious cause I don't think their that bad personally.

the way i look at it is duels arent that interesting if all that happens is stalling the whole game or someone running thourgh their whole deck in one turn (i knew someone who had one that did) 

the way i look at it is duels arent that interesting if all that happens is stalling the whole game or someone running thourgh their whole deck in one turn (i knew someone who had one that did) 

The one I run yeah it stalls but I have two other strategies in it if Exodia fails then I have ways of dealing damage.  One of the few decks that I think is very different from most Exodia decks.

The one I run yeah it stalls but I have two other strategies in it if Exodia fails then I have ways of dealing damage.  One of the few decks that I think is very different from most Exodia decks.

i was generalizing exodia decks

in my opinion exodia decks (again general exodia decks) make games very one sided. to me a good game is where both player uses everything in their deck and i feel that exodia stops the other player from doing anything (also why i dont like burn and final countdown decks)

in my opinion exodia decks (again general exodia decks) make games very one sided. to me a good game is where both player uses everything in their deck and i feel that exodia stops the other player from doing anything (also why i dont like burn and final countdown decks)

Not only that but matches against Exodia decks are not fun. I would rather face 100 Chaos Emperor Dragons than put up with an exodia deck. Every time its like "Hold On! Let me summon a monster with a ridiculous defense, play magical mallet and reload over and over again, until Im down to 1000 lp and 3 cards left,  THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL I WIN THE DUEL!"

Not only that but matches against Exodia decks are not fun. I would rather face 100 Chaos Emperor Dragons than put up with an exodia deck. Every time its like "Hold On! Let me summon a monster with a ridiculous defense, play magical mallet and reload over and over again, until Im down to 1000 lp and 3 cards left,  THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL I WIN THE DUEL!"

Good points okay was just curious is all, so no Exodia decks fair enough and we'll be following 1.1.14 ban list.