• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

JC Denton

DayZ standalone released !

30 posts in this topic

I haven't been hearing many good things about it but I do love day Z I got into it from watching Frankie play

oh yay it was about time. Although i won't get into it just yet.... because i am not sure if the game is any good...ill wait and see

oh yay it was about time. Although i won't get into it just yet.... because i am not sure if the game is any good...ill wait and see

I'm watching people play it on twitch to see if it would be worth the investment at this point in time.

i want this game SO BAD I WANT IT I WANT IT !!!

I'm getting a faint impression that you may want this game.

Oh great,just when I buy Arma II to play some DayZ,the standalone comes out.

Bad timing bub, haha.

But yeah! I want it so badly.

This is getting a PS4 release am I right? If so ASKJDBADBABDJABDBFBSJADBAHBDHBUGEQJDBKAJBXIJASBUIABYAY.

This is getting a PS4 release am I right? If so ASKJDBADBABDJABDBFBSJADBAHBDHBUGEQJDBKAJBXIJASBUIABYAY.

As far as I know, from what Dean Hall has said, yes PS4 may be getting it in the future.

Sony allows indie devs to self publish and doesn't charge fee's to update so it looks like a very good possibility of it happening.

Unfortunately, Microsoft is the exact opposite so it won't be going to Xbox One.

As far as I know, from what Dean Hall has said, yes PS4 may be getting it in the future.

Sony allows indie devs to self publish and doesn't charge fee's to update so it looks like a very good possibility of it happening.

Unfortunately, Microsoft is the exact opposite so it won't be going to Xbox One.

Oh wow. Unfortunate for Xbox One users. No fees for updates is good, because games like this will need updates out the bungholio.

Oh wow. Unfortunate for Xbox One users. No fees for updates is good, because games like this will need updates out the bungholio.

It may take a while though.

He's said he's looking at a year until it's beta ready so early access alpha on the PC is the only way to go for now.

It may take a while though.

He's said he's looking at a year until it's beta ready so early access alpha on the PC is the only way to go for now.

I can wait for a game this promising.

Wow. It's finally here!

Buuuut its still early access. Never mind, I'll just play State of Decay for now.

Keep in mind guys, that It's early access. It's still an Alpha Build. I'm getting it anyway though.

I'm pretty sure Microsoft has actually removed those update fees. But It's still slightly more annoying for indie developers to get on the Xbox One, but they have a program for it.

I'm pretty sure Microsoft has actually removed those update fees. But It's still slightly more annoying for indie developers to get on the Xbox One, but they have a program for it.

Seems you are right, I stand corrected and apologise for my earlier comments.

The fee's have been removed but the process is still a pain in the arse.

since people may not relize there is another Thread but that was for just before the Release 

the art style looks like WarZ Bleehh anyway game looks fun ill snag it in a few days just a pre warning if we do not get our own server i may just give up on the game instead 

from first looks

Pros

Fairly Cheap for one of the most Anticipated Zombie Survival games ever 

Massive Craft system 

could run on a Potato (not literally but it should run even on a decent laptop

Supports Mods witch is always a plus  

• Minimum: system requirements
    • Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz 
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM 
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c 
    • Hard Drive: 10 GB available space 
    • Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible\

Cons 

Early to Early to judge it properly

as with most Early Alphas there is no real content 

Many unanswered Questions (is it a True MMO or is it Server sided etc) 

could run on a Potato

I'm easily amused.

That made me giggle far more than it should have done.

A standalone Dayz already existed. 

It is called DaiZy

Been playing for half the day got pretty kitted out now and got myself an m4 and a pistol! Let's do this!

Dayz : The only game in which you can threaten to hit someone in the face with a shovel whilst they are chasing you with an axe screaming : " I will rape your useless ass " !

Is it still buggy as shit?

Wow. It's finally here!

Buuuut its still early access. Never mind, I'll just play State of Decay for now.

Err...State of Decay is still early access too, you know?

That said, all the hype i had for this died long ago. There is no fucking way I am ever going back to Chernarus again. I'd probably just get too irritated that it took all this time and didn't really change all that much aside from loot distrubution and opening up buildings because Dean Hall was too busy reading hate mail about a game he didn't make.