• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Every Month, a New Game.

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game to dive into every month! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

Mishelly1

TS3 Server Group (Rank) Icons

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which Icon do you prefer?

• Silver
    • Red with no background
    • Leave it the same (Red with black background)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

I noticed my amazing silver member icon turned into a black and red one. I really liked the silver one, it looks more professional. Either that or take out the black background. Just a thought :) Hope I'm not the only one who noticed this and prefers the silver or no background.

P.S. HI LION! <3

oh and bast....hi...

I liked the silver one. Personally i like believe that that member, sergeant and recruit one should now have black backgrounds it makes it hard to look at and sometimes looks like a steam logo imho.

Bast50 likes this

No love for me :( . But yeah it probably because of the small size and white back ground of team speak that the new color make it look odd. Maybe it would look better to use the same color scheme as the website is using, silver for the letterings and red back ground (pref the same shape as the letter would be nice) .

No love for me :( . But yeah it probably because of the small size and white back ground of team speak that the new color make it look odd. Maybe it would look better to use the same color scheme as the website is using, silver for the letterings and red back ground (pref the same shape as the letter would be nice) .

psh you get ALL the love <3<3<3