• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sundaecat

Anger Management Thread - Post Your Frustrating Moments

73 posts in this topic

Hey, they happen. Sometimes you just can't land a skillshot because it's just not your day. I remember when I fucked up one of my Magnus RP and Skewers, which ended in the entire loss of my team and loss of the game shortly afterwards. It happens.

some days you aim too far or too short and some days you miss cause your ally stuns the guy 5 inches from where the arrow woulda landed on him wasting a stun as the arrow woulda stunned if the ally didnt stun :<

<gif here>

I see you have never played a pub game with me. I have no problem ravaging for one creep kill or stuff like that. Flash farming man.

Russians on EU West servers.... That is all...

Trying to protect the carry as support...dives like a maniac reciving minion hits and ignores anything you say or write because he thinks you are a novice... then he dies and screams "REPORT, REPORT!!!!!!" :B

Damn I hate that kind of people...It's annoying, It's almost impossible to be kind or polite with people like that :v 

Trying to protect the carry as support...dives like a maniac reciving minion hits and ignores anything you say or write because he thinks you are a novice... then he dies and screams "REPORT, REPORT!!!!!!" :B

Damn I hate that kind of people...It's annoying, It's almost impossible to be kind or polite with people like that :v 

Such is the world of DotA 2.

Russians on EU West servers.... That is all...

You know, not all russians are bad. In fact we have a couple of Russian players in this guild (DOFR, Miku Miku...) who are really awesome. ( Well, DOFR is. I don't really know Miku Miku well since he doesn't speak English, but I assume he is). 

Playing against Disruptor. He has become my most hated hero recently  

Then they are the among the 5% Rusian players who are enjoyable to play with. I had the pleasure of playing with several Russian players, who, get this, after i told them "Can you please speak English, i cant speak your language?" replied with "Ok, no problem" and continued to communicate (mostly chat, but sometimes even voice) in English. Do you know how refreshing that is? On the bad side, i keep getting the 95% part of players who just curse and flame in russian at me -_-

The main thing in DOTA is to have a good team. As i said, it was my reason for comming here, i hoped for some quality mates, not people who i want to kick in the face.

Then they are the among the 5% Rusian players who are enjoyable to play with. I had the pleasure of playing with several Russian players, who, get this, after i told them "Can you please speak English, i cant speak your language?" replied with "Ok, no problem" and continued to communicate (mostly chat, but sometimes even voice) in English. Do you know how refreshing that is? On the bad side, i keep getting the 95% part of players who just curse and flame in russian at me -_-

The main thing in DOTA is to have a good team. As i said, it was my reason for comming here, i hoped for some quality mates, not people who i want to kick in the face.

Well, we here at the DotA 2 guild try and achieve that. It's basically a general rule that we don't flame people, because logically it doesn't help anything and emotionally it makes you look like an arse. I do hope you find some good teammates, it's always fun playing with people who don't yell at you for not denying a creep.

I see you have never played a pub game with me. I have no problem ravaging for one creep kill or stuff like that. Flash farming man.

iaKH22J.gif

Playing against Disruptor. He has become my most hated hero recently  

xPRBXPO.gif

Well its me again... :v

Well... Im not against novice people to go mid... but yesterday that costed me my flawless victories (Was hyper recovering from a losing streak), kind of got angry...but at the end, before ending the fight I gave him advices and told him to not mid if he is not going to gank or try to help other lines (saved his butt like 3 times in a row because he was going to get ganked hard). QQ

Thought I kind of hate Disruptor but he is so freaking easy to play and useful.

Playing mid does not mean you will gank. But if you aren't going to gank when going mid, then you better be farming as a madman.

For example:

-When i go Tinker/Pudge/Clockwerk/QoP i gank the hell out of the side lanes

-When i go Nevermore/Medusa/Sniper i stay in my lane, and farm farm farm

Playing mid does not mean you will gank. But if you aren't going to gank when going mid, then you better be farming as a madman.

For example:

-When i go Tinker/Pudge/Clockwerk/QoP i gank the hell out of the side lanes

-When i go Nevermore/Medusa/Sniper i stay in my lane, and farm farm farm

Sniper mid?

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

I'm sorry, I just really dislike seeing Sniper mid. It's an extremely weak lane when you do, and he fucks up my day constantly when I play Puck.

Headshot ftw

Sniper mid?

Bl[censored]h

I'm sorry, I just really dislike seeing Sniper mid. It's an extremely weak lane when you do, and he fucks up my day constantly when I play Puck.

Sniper mid best mid. Legit hero. Maybe Ogre magi mid is better.

KanKraken likes this

Sniper mid best mid. Legit hero. Maybe Ogre magi mid is better.

You deserve a report just for saying that. Btw Russians are fine, but when you play with emo Sweeds like Marcus, you are sure to be fucked. Damn homosexual feelings for Axe.

Btw this is you Wei 1371389352_14.jpg

My most recent frustrating moment was sadly with a fellow AJSA member named ''Yuzuki Eba''. 
We played captain's mode with a full premade: Tsukyomi (Mirana.), Me (Earth Shaman), Ziggy (Voidwalker), Yuzuki Eba (Omniknight), Dembed (Bristleback.) . So as we played captains mode we were against a strong ''right-click'' team and to counter that, one of the picks was omniknight which Yuzuki Eba played. He was a vital part of the team, and would've helped us win most of the teamfights thanks to his ulti, repel and heal (his ulti countered 90% of the enemy damage output.). So Tsukuyomi played Mirana and he didn't do exactly well, Yuzuki Eba offered to swap heroes, and Tsukyomi even though he didn't do exactly well, didn't really want to play omniknight at all. That's alright. But Yuzuki Eba started spamming ''swap'' (And started insulting.) and once Tsukyomi honestly said that he doesn't want to swap, he took his omniknight into jungle farmed for the rest of the match, left TS, and left us into an 4v5 until 55 minutes when the game ended. Until that point we were smashed by the enemies and he just didn't care about the team at all. 
I don't mind if some random dude starts doing that in a pub game, it just means he's a dick and will get reported. What about someone who's actually your mate who does that to you? I hope Yuzuki Eba is reading this, because you do know that stuff like this makes a person into an unlikable dick, because there's 4 other people who suffer cause you ''don't feel like it''.

...this...I never felt so freaking angry (well had a bit worst games but this was different), it was just so stupid and so unfair... an easy game lost thanks to afk at middle of match

Here... http://dotabuff.com/matches/602617630

Ok... let me explain what happened...

We where going to win the fight and I was doing all the carry with BS, thought I did not get much of kills because I needed our Spectre to become strong as hell (he was about to be hell on earth for the enemy and they were so bad... I don't usually say it but they where total trash.)

We where owning and we where almost about to end the game, but then Spectre left like almost 30:00 minutes (he didn't disconnect he made something so the game would kick him out) and it all went to chaos for that set of time because Lina and Lion didn't back a lot of times ... and after those 30 minutes he returns and we where about to lose... still he messed up...couldn't recover and and everything went to the dust. I raged and called the enemy team skill less novices (because they where and are) and ended up reporting Spectre.

Damn I'm so frustrated I lost a game that was put in a golden plate...and all the effort was for nothing. was going to be like for me 9-4-20 (or more) if I had won  :(  

My most recent frustrating moment was sadly with a fellow AJSA member named ''Yuzuki Eba''. 

We played captain's mode with a full premade: Tsukyomi (Mirana.), Me (Earth Shaman), Ziggy (Voidwalker), Yuzuki Eba (Omniknight), Dembed (Bristleback.) . So as we played captains mode we were against a strong ''right-click'' team and to counter that, one of the picks was omniknight which Yuzuki Eba played. He was a vital part of the team, and would've helped us win most of the teamfights thanks to his ulti, repel and heal (his ulti countered 90% of the enemy damage output.). So Tsukuyomi played Mirana and he didn't do exactly well, Yuzuki Eba offered to swap heroes, and Tsukyomi even though he didn't do exactly well, didn't really want to play omniknight at all. That's alright. But Yuzuki Eba started spamming ''swap'' (And started insulting.) and once Tsukyomi honestly said that he doesn't want to swap, he took his omniknight into jungle farmed for the rest of the match, left TS, and left us into an 4v5 until 55 minutes when the game ended. Until that point we were smashed by the enemies and he just didn't care about the team at all. 

I don't mind if some random dude starts doing that in a pub game, it just means he's a dick and will get reported. What about someone who's actually your mate who does that to you? I hope Yuzuki Eba is reading this, because you do know that stuff like this makes a person into an unlikable dick, because there's 4 other people who suffer cause you ''don't feel like it''.

Will everyone else that was in that game with you agree with what you said here? Because something like this is not acceptable in any situation. This will be looked into.

Mind posting the match id?

Nice. First post to bitch in this thread. Was waiting who is it gonna be.

Very nice story. It's too bad that it is quite lacking in information. Your Mirana didn't do well. He decided that since he was feeding that he will be supporting and started buying sentries (and like refused buying anything else than sentries and refused farming, which Omniknight even recommend some items and actions to do, without success). Which basically means one of your core heroes is useless. It is true that he like tried to spam swap (since Mirana player did not wish to like farm and stuff). No flaming was from Omniknight's part, more like trying somehow to make Mirana be a part of the game again (in a weird way, I agree to that). Omniknight got flamed a bit and apparently got mad, left Teamspeak since it was obviously unbearable to be there for him at the moment (like, seriously, I would be f****ng mad playing support and my mid would be like "I did poorly, I support now, I buy sentries, not farming.") And he started jungling.

tl;dr There was no flame from Omniknight and he didn't really ruin your game. If you wish to bitch, you should include all the correct info.

KanKraken and MrDerwisj like this

Bringing this to the forums before even attempting to discuss it with the person in question here seems like an "unlikable dick" style move to me , were all members of the AJSA, we all have bad games, the fact that your ready to jump at the first opportunity to stir up shit is dissapointing :\.

What makes it worse for me is that i know Yuzuki Eba, he is a stand up guy, he DOESN'T flame. You, I know nothing about other than this post, so i hope its understandable why i take this stance. Even though i wasnt there im 100% sure that what you described in your retelling of the story is not the truth, at least not the whole truth.Im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say this was a huge misunderstanding, which isn't unlikely to happen in a multicultural/national community.

Gwaedoliaeth likes this

I've spoken to Yuzuki Eba about this and asked him to be a little more calm about incidents like this in future i know him as well as a good guy but we all get angry sometimes. Its fine being pissed off at people at times but things like this can be handled better. Can we please keep the bitching about other members here to a minimum. If you have a problem with another members conduct contact a DOTA 2 officer eg me, fool or derwisj and we will look into it don't post stuff like this on the forums where it will only cause drama and quite honestly try and sort out any grievances like adults.