• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sundaecat

Anger Management Thread - Post Your Frustrating Moments

73 posts in this topic

a couple rules though:

no flaming or naming and shaming specific players. If you have had a problem with one of the guild people you played with talk it out amongst yourselves or get a guild officer to help mediate.

Please follow the forum rules please :(. The forums rules explicitly state not engaging in flame-wars and this is starting to get there(if not already there).... 

As stated in the Original Post, this thread is meant to be a way to vent but it is definitely not a thread to name/shame/flame specific players(esp guildies)  :(. I will hope that next time people would first go talk to the officers(fool, Craigr, Derwisj, etc) or pm the officers and discuss it rather than making it a public case. 

KanKraken likes this

I hate when you call mid and sudendly there is one guy that dosent give a damn and still goes mid and you have 2 people mid and you try to ask him to leave and they just ignore you, what i have done in those situations is start feeding the other team hahaha i know thats bad too but seriously when you get that fucking mad you need to aleviate the frustration in some way since you can not travel via internet to that guys house and kill him.

When my teammate sits there and watches me die, so painful :c

Rapter24 likes this

I've already posted here before saying what angers me, but that was from a couple of months back, so new frustrations have come out.

I don't get frustrated at what my teammates are doing, or if we win or lose if it was a good game, or if a teammate starts flaming everyone in a mixture of Russian and English (most of the time, I have snapped before and I hate myself afterwards when I do). The main source of Frustration I get is myself.

I'll clarify it a little more, so it's easier to understand. Whenever I play a game, and I play like shit, I get so angry and frustrated at myself because I feel like I'm the only reason we're losing the game. It pisses me off, regardless if my team is flaming me for it or not, because I feel directly responsible for it. For example, I played Rubick yesterday.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/606422927

I mean, just look at that score. 3-17-8. That is horrible, and I know it. I was playing so badly that game, and I would get frustrated at myself every time I died. Sure, the Pudge was feeding just as bad as I was and ended up Rage Quitting halfway through the game, but I still feel like the entire game was my fault, and that all I am is food for the enemy whenever I make a fuckup.

So, to summarise, I get frustrated at myself whenever I make a mistake, because mistakes can either get you or someone else killed, and that can make you lose the game. It's why I'm very enthusiastic to learning DotA 2, so I make less severe/stupid mistakes less often. 

I've already posted here before saying what angers me, but that was from a couple of months back, so new frustrations have come out.

I don't get frustrated at what my teammates are doing, or if we win or lose if it was a good game, or if a teammate starts flaming everyone in a mixture of Russian and English (most of the time, I have snapped before and I hate myself afterwards when I do). The main source of Frustration I get is myself.

I'll clarify it a little more, so it's easier to understand. Whenever I play a game, and I play like shit, I get so angry and frustrated at myself because I feel like I'm the only reason we're losing the game. It pisses me off, regardless if my team is flaming me for it or not, because I feel directly responsible for it. For example, I played Rubick yesterday.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/606422927

I mean, just look at that score. 3-17-8. That is horrible, and I know it. I was playing so badly that game, and I would get frustrated at myself every time I died. Sure, the Pudge was feeding just as bad as I was and ended up Rage Quitting halfway through the game, but I still feel like the entire game was my fault, and that all I am is food for the enemy whenever I make a fuckup.

So, to summarise, I get frustrated at myself whenever I make a mistake, because mistakes can either get you or someone else killed, and that can make you lose the game. It's why I'm very enthusiastic to learning DotA 2, so I make less severe/stupid mistakes less often. 

It's better that you blame yourself than others. Many people would blame Pudge instead of their self in that situation.

It's better that you blame yourself than others. Many people would blame Pudge instead of their self in that situation.

Id like to say its more of focus on your own flaws before looking at other peoples flaws cause there are definitely moments where you could have done better or farmed better. Not to say there wont be mistakes made by other players but unless you are playing in a party the consistent factor will definitely be your play and improving that can help you have more of an impact in the game.

The effects of your game depends also on the role you play.

If you fail while being a support, if you have a good carry, he can perhaps win it for you.

If you fail as a carry... Well, hope their carry failed more :D

Id like to say its more of focus on your own flaws before looking at other peoples flaws cause there are definitely moments where you could have done better or farmed better. Not to say there wont be mistakes made by other players but unless you are playing in a party the consistent factor will definitely be your play and improving that can help you have more of an impact in the game.

Yeah, people who are good at their roles or playing a certain heroes can do all the difference in a game. This one time i played against a team that beat us because of their ES. Early game he got fed while the rest of the team went like 1/3 or 2/2. He did perfect initiations all game once he had blink and we also screwed up being stacked up a lot of times. But it went on for long enough so that their carry got fed enough to kill us all even tho ES could do that well already. That's probably the best example of this i've seen.

Please follow the forum rules please :(. The forums rules explicitly state not engaging in flame-wars and this is starting to get there(if not already there).... 

As stated in the Original Post, this thread is meant to be a way to vent but it is definitely not a thread to name/shame/flame specific players(esp guildies)  :(. I will hope that next time people would first go talk to the officers(fool, Craigr, Derwisj, etc) or pm the officers and discuss it rather than making it a public case. 

Didn't intend to shame him, just to get some sense into him so that it wouldn't happen again. As i don't know him too well either, I didn't think that having a talk with him 1 on 1 would've brought results. But thanks I'll make sure to contact the officers the next time something like this happens, though I really hope this was just a 1 time thing. :D

Didn't intend to shame him, just to get some sense into him so that it wouldn't happen again. As i don't know him too well either, I didn't think that having a talk with him 1 on 1 would've brought results.

>_< Ill send you my thoughts on this, be sure to check your forum message soon. 

Edit: 

Im not putting it in the thread unless Koin wants me to since Id rather the thread not devolve into pointy maybe foam fingers, strongly worded letters, and Jakiros jalapeno snacks. but seriously >_<

Playing a game as a support that is long for a little over an hour and while you try your best to do the right stuff, your carry does the stupidest mistake ever (blind uphill walking into 5 man smoked enemies - and you warned him they are there). He got dueled and blackholed and stuff and died, I was pretty sad. Ranked my ass. 5.5k player my ass.

I've been getting a lot of frustrating moments lately. It seems like I keep getting the no support teams to often lately. The last one I was so fed up with it I just gave up and started chatting with the enemy team while watching my teams LC fail at everything he tried to do.

Near the end of the match I just took the abandon cause I didn't want to deal with it anymore.

Well Im staying in a hotel where the internet service is kind of bad and well I decided to play some DOTA 2...

I only can play with Silencer and Huskar in lag situation, and well this is the resume of how things went:

-I won 2 fights with Huskar

-I won 2 fights with Silencer

-Lost 3 fights with Huskar (Unfair because even thought I was doing my best and carry my team, there was always the afk or rage quitter.

and finally the reason why I'm posting this:

-Lost 1 fight with Zeus (accidentally picked it and Im still kind of new to him)

http://dotabuff.com/matches/613838916

you guys might wounder... why this one...

Well its because in this one, my teammates where total a**holes and was the same hell as lol community (I could not believe how freaking horrible and putrid people can be)

This guy http://dotabuff.com/players/33779005 shouldn't be in the community of DOTA 2, he was so freaking toxic that I just wanted to hit him in the face, in lol you don't have to hear the idiots talk, but in DOTA 2 you can hear this...s***bag's talking  and this time, it was horrible.... he was insulting me and telling me to suicide and then everyone else followed him (wth, league of legends is that you?)

Well explain how things progressed. My "teammates" picked Viper, Razor, Enchantress (scumbag), QoP and Viper. I was like uneasy and my teammates where telling me to pick fast, I decided to pick Zeus, because my lag calmed down, but when I started to fight, I started to lag and freeze, tried to explain my teammates what was happening and they started to freaking insult and then I still tried to help, but then my connection died and got disconnected, re-logged asap just to be more insulted by the enchantress player and telling me to suicide and then eh told me that suicide was not as good, that I was a worthless piece of crap that should suffer and blablabla (the other things where worst) and my teammates where like laughing at me and calling me names, telling me to leave and telling the other team to report me because I messed up (in their terms, that I fed intentionally.)

At the end I leaved reporting the enchantress and telling them that my team was toxic as hell, specially enchantress who was a damn ass.

I don't understand what is happening... I really got angry and when I get angry there is a good reason for it, but this time made me realize that DOTA 2 community is starting to become the new LoL community. It's so unfair and I don't desire no one to find people like him. I sometimes think DOTA 2 should implement a tribunal like lol (that was actually not that bad because I got like 10 people in permaban and others suspending their accounts)... still I don't wish nothing of this to no one... it just messes with your mind, like a slow torturing machine.

Well Im staying in a hotel where the internet service is kind of bad and well I decided to play some DOTA 2...

I only can play with Silencer and Huskar in lag situation, and well this is the resume of how things went:

-I won 2 fights with Huskar

-I won 2 fights with Silencer

-Lost 3 fights with Huskar (Unfair because even thought I was doing my best and carry my team, there was always the afk or rage quitter.

and finally the reason why I'm posting this:

-Lost 1 fight with Zeus (accidentally picked it and Im still kind of new to him)

http://dotabuff.com/matches/613838916

you guys might wounder... why this one...

Well its because in this one, my teammates where total a**holes and was the same hell as lol community (I could not believe how freaking horrible and putrid people can be)

This guy http://dotabuff.com/players/33779005 shouldn't be in the community of DOTA 2, he was so freaking toxic that I just wanted to hit him in the face, in lol you don't have to hear the idiots talk, but in DOTA 2 you can hear this...s***bag's talking  and this time, it was horrible.... he was insulting me and telling me to suicide and then everyone else followed him (wth, league of legends is that you?)

Well explain how things progressed. My "teammates" picked Viper, Razor, Enchantress (scumbag), QoP and Viper. I was like uneasy and my teammates where telling me to pick fast, I decided to pick Zeus, because my lag calmed down, but when I started to fight, I started to lag and freeze, tried to explain my teammates what was happening and they started to freaking insult and then I still tried to help, but then my connection died and got disconnected, re-logged asap just to be more insulted by the enchantress player and telling me to suicide and then eh told me that suicide was not as good, that I was a worthless piece of crap that should suffer and blablabla (the other things where worst) and my teammates where like laughing at me and calling me names, telling me to leave and telling the other team to report me because I messed up (in their terms, that I fed intentionally.)

At the end I leaved reporting the enchantress and telling them that my team was toxic as hell, specially enchantress who was a damn ass.

I don't understand what is happening... I really got angry and when I get angry there is a good reason for it, but this time made me realize that DOTA 2 community is starting to become the new LoL community. It's so unfair and I don't desire no one to find people like him. I sometimes think DOTA 2 should implement a tribunal like lol (that was actually not that bad because I got like 10 people in permaban and others suspending their accounts)... still I don't wish nothing of this to no one... it just messes with your mind, like a slow torturing machine.

People like this are in every game now-a-days. Sadly it's part of modern gaming communities to try and hurt others because nothing can be truly be done against. Had I encountered him I would tell him to, "Lead by example..." then mute him and my other teammates need-be. I've been known to chill out and chat with the enemy team if my team becomes to toxic for my taste.

ShadowSteps likes this

Press mute button, enjoy game. You expect people on the internet to be polite and stuff? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH GOOD ONE.

People like this are in every game now-a-days. Sadly it's part of modern gaming communities to try and hurt others because nothing can be truly be done against. Had I encountered him I would tell him to, "Lead by example..." then mute him and my other teammates need-be. I've been known to chill out and chat with the enemy team if my team becomes to toxic for my taste.

Yeah, that's what things are getting into. When I have money I will get a mic so I can play with the guild by teamspeak (cant because my laptop mic is not working) 

And well I guess you know how to handle things, I think I will try your advice (well I felt it was like an advice) xP

Press mute button, enjoy game. You expect people on the internet to be polite and stuff? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH GOOD ONE.

Not really I don't expect people to be always polite (when I find people like that is weird), but damn sometimes I wished that people stop using the anonymity that internet gives and face the world to suffer how they threat others. Eye for an eye.

Anyway Ik that mute button helps, but there are times where you just cant believe how people are acting and you cant stop getting amazed of such stupidity they reflect... and yeah, this is internet, a place that is slowly showing how putrid people can be.

mrfool likes this

Oh man! Played a match with a bane, never ever want to run into that guy ever again, he was by far the most toxic player I ever ran into, he charged and gave the enemy first blood and blamed me for his death, what then followed was pure chaos between us, we argued for about 10 to 20 minutes and we both stopped cause we were so tired of arguing, right before this match happened, I ran into a toxic broodmother as well, but that was just another toxic player, bane was just on a whole other level of annoying, I really need to start using the mute button

Note to self, never play a moba for at least 10 years *2 weeks later* "Well! Time to play dota 2!"

Complaining that an Alch, carry role,  on the team is spending to much time farming, that happens any time anyone plays a carry that needs farm and your team starts loosing, the carry will always get the blame, even though they havent fed.

My last angry match was with a slark on our team that was level 14 after 45 mins and only core item was shadow blade, didnt even buy Yasha and died about 15 times, refused to learn that they have dust, it was like a moth flying into a flame over and over. The annoying part is refusal to take advise.

"hay friend they have dust so your going to die if you try gank with your shadow"

"cyka cyka mnaayyaaaaaaa"!!

"okay fellow human have a nice day"

"cyka ur mum"

dota2 is like my girlfriend, either a complete bitch or the best ever!

Mellow likes this

Hey. I just played a long and extremely annoying match, let me explain.

It was ranked all pick, and i wanted to go nyx mid. I was about to pick him, when a guy picks lina and says he goes mid. I didnt discuss, it was useless, so i pick nyx and go top with lion (who didnt support in the entire game). So lina says that she's carry, rushes dagon and ethereal, fails to do the combo and dies over and over again. When i got my ult, i started to gank like crazy, and i went beyond godlike at about 27 minutes. The game was won, but my teammates didnt want to push, they wanted to ''humilliate'' the other team, so they make the game longer and longer, yurnero and sniper lategame killed everything, and i couldnt do anything about it, SO FRUSTRATING.

Here: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/930152810 I went 21-6-13, and legion only won duels because i was around and helped her all the time.

Whew! That match...our team was naga, lycan, luna, treant, and cm. luna, treant and cm were douchebags (lycan was the only one who wasn't a dick), they constantly kept bitching at me for farming as naga even though we were doing fine and there was no sign of defeat. They decided to complain that our victory was taking too long because of me, I swear, it's one thing to complain for a defeat taking too long, but to actually complain about a victory taking too long is just annoying as hell, teammates will bitch about anything just for the sake of bitching. (I know I seem pissed off, but man, it was annoying as hell having these dumbasses complain for such a stupid reason) Those are three more players added to my mute list.

One more thing, they gave me absolutely no help against darkseer when I was bot, and then complained for me not helping them....

EDIT: Seeing as how this thread hasn't been used in a while, I may as well rant about another game I had today, I was legion commander, and we had a puck, skywrath, huskar, and ancient apparition, puck and skywrath played like dog shit, yet they blamed me for us losing, I can easily say that I muted and reported both of them, these were just your typical dota dumbasses, they can't play for shit, and they shit on players who are much much much better than them. It's also funny how it's never "the enemy team was better," it's always "herp derp my team sucks 1121312434" But on the bright side, I have actually been having pretty good luck with teammates in matches, besides those assholes of course, I guess I was bound to run into dumbasses eventually. I also noticed how it's almost always the assholes and dumbasses that are the ones who also suck balls..

Had an Axe carry in our game, it was going well until the late game where he began to think he was some sort of Immortal who was able to solo the Radiant Team >.>
Kept blinking into the middle of them while we were all waiting for them under the middle tower, he kept jumping in over and over again after running out by himself and ignoring us all telling him to stay with the team! In the end he fed them so much that when they did rush the base, he was dead without buyback and we couldn't hold them off. What was suppose to be an easy win turned into a devastating defeat >.< 

Had a losing streak on solo MMR. Dropped like 400 mmr, Trying to get it back but volvo says "Fuck you, we gonna put you in a team of incompetent donkeys."

I'm starting to lose my mind. At that point i had to stand up and eats lots of food to calm myself down. 

After that, i've been trying to control my temper. 

I mostly play Support, and it really pisses me off when the carries, do their job. I even carry some games too with supp, if you can't play carry, play something else. God dammit.