• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

ignis

Any PS fans care about Titanfall?

69 posts in this topic

I personally don't see the hype in Titanfall. To me it's just a rehash of CoD, but in a sci-fi setting with a few additional 'unique' gameplay elements. Graphics are also very last-gen and the current HUD is very cluttered. What do you guys think?

BananaJim likes this

I'd be kidding myself if I said I wasn't interested in it. I'm not a huge fan of multiplayer FPS games. I haven't bought a COD game since Black Ops. There are way too many FPS games out there that offer nothing new to the genre but I think Titanfall is a step in the right direction. Sure is still looks like your traditional modern FPS but its fast paced action and mobility innovates just enough on the FPS genre without doing anything to ballsy. I want something ballsy though. A lot of devs out there are playing it too safe and need to bring something really eye opening to the table.

SilentNDeadly007 and ignis like this

I'm just going to assume that developers play it safe in order to receive steady income otherwise they'd be out of business. But still, as a fan of FPSes, I would like to see something innovative rather than the bland gameplay elements that we've seen for a long time now. Ha, I can only hope some developers out there will have the balls to create something new.

I'm still not interested in Titanfall. It seems neat, with the mechs and being able to have it move around on its own, but its not on my radar of games I'd get.

The game looks decent but I HAAAAATE a Mecha Game that is slow in movement plus combine it with an FPS Element and it becomes somewhat of an annoyance.

It looks like a halo/cod all in one game. Guess will see what the hype is when release day for it gets here. But it isn't a decision maker for me on what console I will buy. Im sticking to my PS4 choice.

I am interested in it, but I will not buy a Xbox One. I will probably get it on PC. Steam sale most likely.

I am interested in it, but I will not buy a Xbox One. I will probably get it on PC. Steam sale most likely.

Not surprised there, they do make good sales for the consumers. I'm surprised they haven't made a console of the Steam System themselves yet.

Looks fun, but it's' not my type of game, and it will be on pc if it turns out to be really great. 

I think it looks interesting, so I'm keeping an eye on it.  I'll just get it on PC though, if I decide it's something I want.

From what i have seen it looks good but it wouldn't make me want to buy a xbox just to get it. So i will be sticking to my ps4 with bf4 and killzone for fps games.

osator12 likes this

I thought it looked great.  Really disappointed it's not coming to PS4. :(

I thought it looked great.  Really disappointed it's not coming to PS4. :(

We have Killzone: Shadowfall, Planetside 2 and Warframe  ;) Doesn't any of those FPS games excite you at all?

Raven123 likes this

Well, I will buy it to PC anyway, sad that it's not comming to PS, but hey it could be worse there is a lot of good fps that is comming to PS4 anyway like planetside :)

I'm really looking fowrard to this one actually.

If the gunplay feels as good as in CoD, and the mechs are fun to control, then i see no reason why i shouldn't be escited for this one! To me, it looks like a bit of a breath of fresh air!

I'm interested in and sad its not coming to playstation but I can live with out it.

The game looks interesting but it has to have something other than mechs to stay alive. Because if the only thing that differences this fps over others are mechs, the game is going to get very boring very fast.

We have Killzone: Shadowfall, Planetside 2 and Warframe  ;) Doesn't any of those FPS games excite you at all?

I'm definitely excited for Planetside 2.  Never got into Warframe or Killzone tbh.  I was just really impressed by Titanfall's mecha concept and how it looked.  Wanted to live out my childhood Gundam fantasies.

Not surprised there, they do make good sales for the consumers. I'm surprised they haven't made a console of the Steam System themselves yet.

They are actually working on that now "Steam Box". Its in beta I believe. 

Eh... It's made by the old Infinity Ward... That alone is enough to put me off. Maybe they put some CoD 4 magic in it, but... I wouldn't count on it.

Funny how people say now they are not interested on Titan Fall for the PS4 when they were all like "its a time exaclusive" XD

The game looks cool and it sounds like it would be relly fun to play but for some reason I can't get myself excited for it. With games like Killzone that look so much better than that and when games that are innovative and amazing as Destiny, Titanfall just sort of doesn't measure up to me.

Funny how people say now they are not interested on Titan Fall for the PS4 when they were all like "its a time exaclusive" XD

It's not just that, I think its just that there are so many games that are doing so much cool stuff and that look better then not having it is not that bad XD. I see what you mean tho, I really thought they were going to stick to timed exclusive but then again its EA and Microsoft so what else can we expect. I have to admit what it is doing for multiplayer does look pretty cool.

I'm looking forward to it and I'm thinking buying it on PC.

Not the biggest FPS fan and if I end up wanting it the PC is always an option.