• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Cheufade

Steam Winter Sale has just begun.

15 posts in this topic

The Steam Winter Sale just begun with some sweet deals. Bioshock Infinite is 7.5€, MGR: Revengeance is ~19€ (will be released in 3 weeks), Dishonored is 7.5€. These were only 3 of the 9 possible daily deals.

This Winter Sale was already rumored when a message was leaked on internet before the Autumn Sale, so seems like Valve still kept the day as same. The sale will continue until January 3rd 2014, so be prepared to throw your money in Gaben's pocket (of course depending on deals). If you want certain game, please wait until it's on a flash sale or on daily deal. You can save usually half of the normal sale price if you just wait for a while.

They have also added trading cards that you can earn from playing F2P games such as Warthunder, Dota 2, Warframe, TF2, Path Of Exile and so on. With these trading cards you can earn new in-game items, such as hats and accessories in TF2, Skins in Warframe, weapons (or skins) in Dota 2 and other cool stuff.

I guess we could lighten some mood with this old classic:

I think that vid was meant for the annual summer sales, but I guess this works too xD

I think that vid was meant for the annual summer sales, but I guess this works too xD

It was originally meant for the Summer sale on 2012 (if I recall correctly) but I couldn't find any Winter Sale 2013 videos so I just decided to add this instead.

ho ho ho ho hoh ohohoho! Don't see a lot of good games yet to buy.

ho ho ho ho hoh ohohoho! Don't see a lot of good games yet to buy.

Yeah, only one really catching my eye is MGR, and that's more or less a pre-order.

Well, it's only day one. It can only go up from here, I suppose!

Yeah, only one really catching my eye is MGR, and that's more or less a pre-order.

Well, it's only day one. It can only go up from here, I suppose!

Dishonored nice too(£3), but else nothing special . Well its day one as you say.

I managed to make it through the Autumn sale without buying anything. I think I might just pull through this one. We shall see if anything takes my fancy. I've already got far too many games i've bought in sales and not even downloaded. (Hitman Absolution, Metro Last Light, Sleeping Dogs to name a few)

This is me every time there is a Steam Sale:

619224d1358412773-exxos-blue-shut-up-tak

I bought Dive Kick.

It is hilarious. Totally worth two-fitty. 

The Steam Winter Sale just begun with some sweet deals. Bioshock Infinite is 7.5€, MGR: Revengeance is ~19€ (will be released in 3 weeks), Dishonored is 7.5€. These were only 3 of the 9 possible daily deals.

This Winter Sale was already rumored when a message was leaked on internet before the Autumn Sale, so seems like Valve still kept the day as same. The sale will continue until January 3rd 2014, so be prepared to throw your money in Gaben's pocket (of course depending on deals). If you want certain game, please wait until it's on a flash sale or on daily deal. You can save usually half of the normal sale price if you just wait for a while.

They have also added trading cards that you can earn from playing F2P games such as Warthunder, Dota 2, Warframe, TF2, Path Of Exile and so on. With these trading cards you can earn new in-game items, such as hats and accessories in TF2, Skins in Warframe, weapons (or skins) in Dota 2 and other cool stuff.

I guess we could lighten some mood with this old classic:

I found something specifically for this occasion bud.

"Most wonderful tiiiime of the yeeear" :')

Danko1900 and Gone the Third like this

20 more games today alone, i suspect by xmas ill be needing another hard drive :/

i gotten myself metal gear rising .  , ive already bought it twice for console and played it million times , but now its the master race's turn to experience it ;3

Anyone noticed that when selling snowglobes on the market, people have been selling them since the start of december? I know they are just for the christmas sale, is it because they want to make this part up to set a starting price?