• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jenssons

dose this work?

46 posts in this topic

hey guys can i ask 

• what you think of my channel trailer
  • dose it make you want to watch my videos

thanks for reading and watching :D

Are you really promoting your own gaming website on Angry Joe's forum ?   :rolleyes:

Are you really promoting your own gaming website on Angry Joe's forum ?   :rolleyes:

its not a website its a youtube channel xP and i was asking if it works xD

As if you weren't sure if it was ...working ? <_<

I'm calling 'bullshit' here, now fuck off and go peddle your shit somewhere else. This is extremely rude to pander your gaming Youtube channel, under whatever pretext you want to use, on someone's forum, who has their own gaming Youtube channel.

You know I'm right, so cut your losses and please stop.

Edit: Consider yourself reported.  :angry:

lol..the bitch needed to be put in his place quick. I can't believe he thought he was gonna just come in here to Angry Joe's house and promote his gaming channel on Joe's own forum and the Army was just gonna let him get away with it.  :D

Well... He wouldn't exactly be the first: http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/forum/45-user-videos/

lol..the bitch needed to be put in his place quick. I can't believe he thought he was gonna just come in here to Angry Joe's house and promote his gaming channel on Joe's own forum and the Army was just gonna let him get away with it.  :D

I personally think YOU are in the wrong here. And your manner about the issue is abhorrent. People are allowed to promote their content, in fact there is a whole section of the forum dedicated to this. The way you've conducted yourself makes me shudder.

Edit: And I suggest you edit your posts accordingly.

Yeah, that was a little out of line, Lhotse.

Anyways, the vid:

-Could use more clips, and maybe some faster paced editing and music. Currently, the trailer makes your channel look a bit dull, at least in my opinion.

-You misspelled "description" in the last card. Also, the randomly red-text-on-yellow "Subscribe" button seems a bit out of place, and could at least use some touching up with, say, a border.

The only thing wrong with this thread is that it was located in the wrong section. Jenssons, you are free to post your Youtube content in this section of the AJSA forums!

Lhotse5, I suggest you take a less hostile stance towards your fellow community members in the future (reporting threads you feel are questionable is fine, but leave "interventions" to the moderating team). I also think you should apologize to the OP. Consider yourself verbally warned.

Back on topic.

Divergence, Kaz32, Scout and 3 others like this

As if you weren't sure if it was ...working ? <_<

I'm calling 'bullshit' here, now fuck off and go peddle your shit somewhere else. This is extremely rude to pander your gaming Youtube channel, under whatever pretext you want to use, on someone's forum, who has their own gaming Youtube channel.

You know I'm right, so cut your losses and please stop.

Edit: Consider yourself reported.  :angry:

dude wtf you need to come down any way the youtubers like joe like jesse cox and others say go to forums and put videos there i just asking a question that is all 

The only thing wrong with this thread is that it was located in the wrong section. Jenssons, you are free to post your Youtube content in this section of the AJSA forums!

Lhotse5, I suggest you take a less hostile stance towards your fellow community members in the future (reporting threads you feel are questionable is fine, but leave "interventions" to the moderating team). I also think you should apologize to the OP. Consider yourself verbally warned.

Back on topic.

dude i am sorry that this is in the wrong place

dude wtf you need to come down any way the youtubers like joe like jesse cox and others say go to forums and put videos there i just asking a question that is all you are now reported

Easy buddy, no need for more reports, a Mod already stepped in, and we're past it. And a few other people actually gave you some genuine feedback to look through.

dude i am sorry that this is in the wornmg place

The Mod was even nice enough to move it, now lets all get back on topic yes?

TheCalvinator likes this

I personally think YOU are in the wrong here. And your manner about the issue is abhorrent. People are allowed to promote their content, in fact there is a whole section of the forum dedicated to this. The way you've conducted yourself makes me shudder.

Edit: And I suggest you edit your posts accordingly.

thank you

Yeah, that was a little out of line, Lhotse.

Anyways, the vid:

-Could use more clips, and maybe some faster paced editing and music. Currently, the trailer makes your channel look a bit dull, at least in my opinion.

-You misspelled "description" in the last card. Also, the randomly red-text-on-yellow "Subscribe" button seems a bit out of place, and could at least use some touching up with, say, a border.

thanks for the feedback i wanted to be short to

AJW likes this

Easy buddy, no need for more reports, a Mod already stepped in, and we're past it. And a few other people actually gave you some genuine feedback to look through.

The Mod was even nice enough to move it, now lets all get back on topic yes?

am not going to report him but yeah lets get back to topic

I actually did have feedback though....

I'm a picky youtube watcher, and while I don't mind commentary, I think the constant laughing sounds are irritating to be honest.

I don't really care for "high pitchy" sounds in videos so in my opinion I'd probably put a different commentary there.

I actually did have feedback though....

I'm a picky youtube watcher, and while I don't mind commentary, I think the constant laughing sounds are irritating to be honest.

I don't really care for "high pitchy" sounds in videos so in my opinion I'd probably put a different commentary there.

everyone is different but thanks for the feed back :)

You, noooooo.

I don't believe it for a second.

Honest.

I know, right? It'd be like you trying to convince me you like football. Ridiculous.

Gone likes this

I'm  picky

You, noooooo.

I don't believe it for a second.

Honest.

You shouldn't. I did almost offer up marriage to you after all. If that's not proof Im not picky I don't know what is.

:D

Gone likes this

I know, right? It'd be like you trying to convince me you like football. Ridiculous.

is that american football?

You shouldn't. I did almost offer up marriage to you after all. If that's not proof Im not picky I don't know what is.

:D

If that didn't make me giggle I would almost, almost, have been offended and shed manly tears.

Or not, considering the only thing that looks as good as I do is my reflection.

I'm not apologizing to anyone for anything and you can fuckin' blow me.

I wasn't aware that there was a separate section for this.

:o

You are rude.

What is your problem?

You tirade against some person for a video, which there have been many of by the way in the general area, and now......

Did you not take your meds today?

:o

You are rude.

What is your problem?

You tirade against some person for a video, which there have been many of by the way in the general area, and now......

Did you not take your meds today?

isnt this for my question not this randomness xD

If that didn't make me giggle I would almost, almost, have been offended and shed manly tears.

Or not, considering the only thing that looks as good as I do is my reflection.

Your so hot you melt the glass you studly muffin you

Gone likes this