• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Lulz

Something odd happened...

22 posts in this topic

I was playing free roam and all the sudden some guy gave $400,000,000 to me!! Is this good or bad?

Ive seen bounties of 2 billion being set. Just people glitching the system. You've really got 2 options. Report it and hope they don't ban you. Or say nothing and hope they don't ban you

One of my friends was given 53 million and another 1.2 Billion, this is good and bad you might want to take a screen shot of who gave you that money on the transaction log and send it to RockStar so you don't get flagged as something suspicious, also what is left to do in the game now? Jobs are useless as you don't need money but you do have almost limitless freedom to buy everything and do what you want  

Are you series and were you playing online or offline 

I am serious, I was playing multiplayer

One of my friends was given 53 million and another 1.2 Billion, this is good and bad you might want to take a screen shot of who gave you that money on the transaction log and send it to RockStar so you don't get flagged as something suspicious, also what is left to do in the game now? Jobs are useless as you don't need money but you do have almost limitless freedom to buy everything and do what you want 

I didn't find out who it was unfortunately, but the good news is that I really want an Annihilator helicopter and I need to be level 37 and I'm level 6 :)

Same happened to me someone first put a 2 million dollar bounty on and then later someone else gave me 6 million dollars. Hackers just ruined GTA Online for me.

To make matters worse I accidentaly did a bounty and forgot it was worth about $2,000,000,000 (Facepalm) :/

Had to start again. 10 billion with nothing to buy is no fun

Maybe they'll make a "donate to charity" option later on. :B

But yeah, something like that happened to me. I'm not sure why these guys like placing bounties on people just for the sake of breaking the economy of the game.

And yet lvl 40 people still find tanks somehow and wreck everything.

I was minding my own business when all the sudden somebody gave me 3 billion out of nowhere.

I dont want this. How do i get rid of the dirty dirty money?

You can't...unless you spend it.

You can contact rockstar to adjust the amount, This might help you out. No worries of getting banned. 

original.png

If not, ill try and find the right link

I also found this, http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/200601287-Gta-5-online-hackers-everywhere-  

Rockstar will fix this and hopefully take out any counterfeit cash from everyone. So as long as you aren't the one giving out the bounties you should be safe from a ban.  

Mr. Lulz likes this

That sucks considering that money is a key part of the game, You could just keep buying $400k apartments and garages. It happened to me too

Exactly why I don't play public games.

I've merged these two topics into one since they were essentially about the same thing, suddenly receiving a huge amount of money from a hacker.

If this happens to you, you basically have two options. Either spend the money yourself or contact Rockstar support and ask them to take the money out of your bank.

I'm sort of on the fence about which is worse, Rockstar's inflated prices for car parts or the hackers basically devaluing the currency. I don't condone the hacking at all, but car parts are ridiculously more expensive than in the singleplayer campaign. And making money isn't as easy as it once was.

But then again, making money in singleplayer sucked for the most part unless you did a heist mission. And there are a deficit of those in BOTH modes. But hopefully the economy stops exploding from all the counterfeiters soon.

I don't really like the GTA games so I don't really play them but wouldn't an easy fix be for them to patch in a way to "decline" accepting the money? It really doesn't seem like it would be all that ubber difficult to do.

This has happen to me many times i just Spend it as quickly as possible and have so far never been warned but u got to think that well over HALF the Community is Glitching in Money and R* wants to treat this as a MMO well this is showing them to stay the FCK out of the MMO market (i think this is a Good thing R* could never make it in the MMO market)

Contact Rock star support and ask them if they could take the money off of your account since this could get you banned. What is mostly likely though if they do think you are a hacker is that you shall be sent to a cheaters pool... But since you were given the money, that probably won't happen.

If you want to keep your account clean of this, seeking to avoid the clusterf*ck, all you need to do is turn off your system immediately after seeing that the money was added to your account. It takes a few seconds for the change to be saved. Annoying? Hell yeah... But it works.

I'll keep that in mind, I haven't jumped in because I wanted a fix for this exact problem. Loving the single player though.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0