• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conor

YOUR favourite PS4 game

"YOUR" favourite   24 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite game?

• Assassins Creed: Black Flag
    • Call of Duty: Ghosts
    • Battlefield 4
    • Knack
    • Killzone Shadowfall
    • Putty Squad
    • The Expensive version of ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS
    • Fifa 14
    • NBA 2K14
    • NBA LIVE 14
    • Maiden NFL 25
    • Injustice: Gods Among Us ltimate Editon
    • Skylanders Swap Force
    • Just Dance 2014
    • Lego Marvel Superheros
    • Need for Speed: Rivals

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

Killzone Shadowfall. If I havent played AC4:BF before then it would be my favourite.

The game I have actually had the most fun in is NFS Rivals. Just cause it's awesome to race and outrun my friends. I also like Contrast which is a PSN game. Easy 100% trophy wise and an awesome story.

When Gamefly sent me NFS Rivals I thought to myself damn I wanted Assassin Creed 4. Come to find out Rivals is great game and the most fun I have had on my PS4. 

Conor likes this

Ghosts, great on the new PS4. I own like 4 of these but the single player is great for a shooter and onlines great too!

Conor likes this

I liked Killzone but the story was meh

Ghosts was alright. Some of the sequences were really cool (although I swear one of them was taken from BF4's campaign)

AC4 is probably my favorite right now, mostly because I can just run around and have fun goofing off.

Conor likes this

Black Flag is my favorite right now too. Killzone was sort of all right but not great and I agree with what you said about Ghosts.

What part is like BF4s campaign??

I may just be direct comparing for some reason but it's not really an original bit to begin with. I think I was most reminded of when you're fighting your way out of the prison in BF4 reminded me of when you go into the enemy base to retrieve intel off their mainframe and have to defend that point. I'm not entirely sure why it reminded me of BF4 but eh. might just be me being a bit dumb

Conor likes this

Don't really like this poll as a choice of best game for the console since it's really outdated, someone voted it to top from like 6 pages back.

wheres infamous second son?

Read the post I put above you.

Here it is:

Don't really like this poll as a choice of best game for the console since it's really outdated, someone voted it to top from like 6 pages back.

Missing the Watch_Dogs m8  :P

Edit: Sh!t old poll...

Still i'll take W_D

Since I just completed it no more than 5 mins ago, I would have to say Infamous Second Son is my favorite PS4 thus far.  It just was a blast from beginning to end and showed the tip of the iceberg of what the PS4 is capable of.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0