• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Clumsyninja

What is your favorite Anime Intro?

62 posts in this topic

Okay 3...2..1....Lets jam. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw3fN3OPk3A

If you haven't seen Gunsmith Cats, I suggest you do so.  All 3 episodes are on youtube.  Watch the ones marked Gunsmith Cats: Bulletproof, they're remastered. The 90's before Anime went to shit.

Clumsyninja likes this

Desert punk has a very nice intro that is very different than most animes. Really makes the one season produce shine that much more.

Probably this

or this

but if we go with pure awesomeness, I must go with an intro that isn't to an anime, but still trumps all others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUQMwjFlEp0

(don't know why that one isn't showing up as a video though, so just suffer through the link until i fugure out what's wrong)

Sigma081 likes this

So many good choices i am seeing. Lots of good old animes too. I watch anime still, but they just don't make them like they used to. Sure the animation has been getting better (kind of), but that about it. My favorite animes are mostly in the 90's, or early 2000. There are some good animes here and there now, but rarely do i see one that was good as the older animes. So many Slice of Lifes/Harems, and way to much eechi. I mean i don't mind eechi, and fan service (I am guy after all), but when it gets to the point where that is all it is, i just lose interest. I also see that older animes had adult characters, and protagonists, while these days its full of teens saving the world. lol 

JDtheKID likes this

The Attack on Titan opening. The show is nuts and I love it.

Edit: Decided to post the video, it's my favorite right now not just because I like the song but the actual video is great imo.

Clumsyninja and MadDemon64 like this

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST THAT NO ONE EVER WAS! Nah just kidding I hate the Pokemon show.

I've only legitimately watched Dragon Ball Z and Naruto and I remember neither of their themes.

So many good choices i am seeing. Lots of good old animes too. I watch anime still, but they just don't make them like they used to. Sure the animation has been getting better (kind of), but that about it. My favorite animes are mostly in the 90's, or early 2000. There are some good animes here and there now, but rarely do i see one that was good as the older animes. So many Slice of Lifes/Harems, and way to much eechi. I mean i don't mind eechi, and fan service (I am guy after all), but when it gets to the point where that is all it is, i just lose interest. I also see that older animes had adult characters, and protagonists, while these days its full of teens saving the world. lol 

I feel you man i in the same boat ..

Clumsyninja likes this

Some of the first shonen animes I watched on TV as a kid. Well, the ones people don't talk about because it's overshadowed by the other super popular opening.

Clumsyninja likes this

How do you make the video show up? I only posted the link to mine. lol 

How do you make the video show up? I only posted the link to mine. lol 

When you compose a message you'll see three icons on the top left of the composition window. Select the icon called "Special BBCode". Then select "YouTube" and paste the YouTube link into the "content" box and hit OK.