• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anubist800

I need some help guys please ?

14 posts in this topic

Hi angry army ! I need some anwsers to some questions and only you can help me . everyone is welcome to anwsers and to some moderator or and high major active peoples from the angry army respond to me , your are thankfully so many time to take the time to read my questions and to respond me and for my brothers-in-arms of course ! It will be really awesomes of you. Ok here we go :

1. I wish to begin playing in multipllayer but with a community i can trust. The problem is i cannot give my time 100% in video game. I work very much of my time and make big effort to have social life. Is the angry army only focus on hardcore gamers or casuals gamers are invited to ?

2. It will not difficult to guess i'm not to good in video games, specially on multiplayers because i don't have a competitive mind, i don't play video games 100% of my time and i try as hard as hell to polish my English skills. I'm ai always welcomes ?

3. I see angryjoe have many difficulties to deal with youtube, specially on money. It is ok i give little donation to the angry army ? I mean i don't win 1 millions dollars per years but maybe if i can help a little that will help ?

4.Wich games are you on and wich games will you be to play together the angry army will be interest on ?

5. For now the most recent console i have is a 360 but i wait some month the time playstation make some upgrades for the ps 4 and on the computer side , my computer is not so bad but it is not the most powerful. it is at least ok to be accepted ?

And thanks again for everyone to casual visiters to the most person who work so much in the community in the angry army to respond my questions. Don't hesited if you want to become my friends . I try to respond you when i have time and swear the most fast i can. :)

Doshka17 and ' like this

Welcome to the forum. I can't answer your questions but I can give you some advice. When you space paragraphs on the forum for some reason you have to double space or it won't put an actual space. Also, for me spell check works on one of my computers but not the other, not sure why that is... :unsure:

yeah ! Thanks to respond to me Sigma081 ! :lol: hmm I will be careful for the space in my paragraph.

Honestly I dont think you could have chosen a better gaming community that you could trust. From everyone that I've talked to in AJSA, they are good people that I've had no problem talking to or trusting them. 

I suck at games to doesnt stop me at all and probably wont stop the people you talk to. Gaming isnt just competitive but also casual so I wouldnt worry if you are good or not

I dont think Angry Joe would be disappointed if you donated to the AJSA. If you want you could become a Club Member and that would donate monthly to the AJSA.

Most games that have multiplier the AJSA plays, I play COD Ghosts on 360 so send me a friend request if you want and we can group. :D

I think just as long as you can play with not really bad lag spikes you should be good on the PC part. If you send me a PM I can suggest some really good PC that are pretty cheap. 

Welcome to the AJSA!!!

anubist800 likes this

Man I loved #3, maybe not a million/year hah.

So far this community has some games that are full-on supported by AJSA but there are around 30,000 accounts on here and you'll find gamers who enjoy mostly any game there is on any platform there is.. if you search for them

A really thanks for killerfatjoe ! :lol: To be honest with my gaming experience I hate cod because of the cod kids syndrom you know. But with you i will surely why i must appreciate cod with you . i'm surely learn many things with you.  :) Give me yours gamertag on 360 for begin and i try to procure a game of cod ghost. I'm not a fan of fps but I want to try and work don't permit to give many time on video games so don't be angry please if i'm not play frequency. :lol:

1. You can join any official games whenever you are able to do so and there are people getting together for unofficial games all the time so the amount of time you can spend playing doesn't matter.

How skilled you are won't matter you are welcome to join

Any donation is appreciated but don't feel like you have to donate or that it is expected

Until I get my computer working right I'll likely be on none of the official supported PC games or in any unofficial games unless someone is doing something on the 360, 3DS, Vita, or PS3 (which I don't have a mic for). 

There aren't any system requirements to be here but if you want to join people for games obviously your PC or console needs to be capable of running it.

Nice ! thanks Legolas_Katarn. I looking forward to give my support to the angry army in money equal as time to video games. :) I appreciate what angryjoe do, not only is funny but he make me give some good reason to spend my money on games who Worth it or games i must avoid. And for the angry army , i always dreaming helping a communitty in video games if i have times of course and have some fun . :D like exemple, i download planetside 2 right now. I swear I can play with you guys. :)

If you came here to respect your fellow gamers and enjoy experiences then that's all that matters. Add me on Steam and Xbox Live, Doshka17 is my gamertag and screen name. You'll find plenty of people here who share your mindset. 

Welcome to the AJSA, brother.

Legolas_Katarn likes this

Thanks Doskha17 ! I will add you on steam and 360. if you want a ps 4 stay in contact with me for sign up our gamertag. :)

1-I play games 70% of my time(does that make me casual) normally I can't afford games all the time because I'm a student and my brother is too much of a jerk and won't lend me his games
2-I suck at multiplayer focused games my last one I bought was Crysis 3
3-I really wish to donate
4-I'm getting COD:Ghosts for ps3 but I'll get BF4 and Asssassin's Creed 4 for PS4 next year (all the 4s)
5-I currently have a ps3(will be getting PS4) but I'll expand my gaming experience with PC when I go to college 

anubist800 likes this

Your questions have been answered, so I'll just say: Welcome to the angry army, I hope you have a great time here. :D

anubist800 likes this

I don't often play multiplayer games but I do sometimes jump in on Planetside 2, Warframe, Left4Dead 2 and Killing Floor.

Although, sadly, i'm not in the AJSA outfit on Planetside, they play on US servers and i'm on an EU one (Cobalt).

I'm a PC only gamer though so if you play any of the above I may see you.