• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

anubist800

how is killer instinct ?

5 posts in this topic

I got a question for the xbox one users . How is the new killer instinct ? it is good so much to buy the console only for this games ? It is good at least to have the politics of Microsoft on the back ? I'm really curious ! Thanks to everyones who takes the time to give me somes answers . 

Read this: http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/8490-killer-instinct/

About if getting an Xbox One for KI is worth it, here's the math: Xbox One = 499$. Killer Instinct = 19.99$. If you think a 20 dollar game is worth getting a 500 dollar console, be my guest.

anubist800 likes this

Thanks for the math Berserker. :lol: It was my worst studies will in my school you know. :) ah souvenir souvenir.

Berserker likes this

Seems like a pure Money cash in on the classic game and now there gonna have a bunch of fans pissed off and demanding free stuff or they will start Cracking it.

and i played it not wroth it at all unless u are a massive die hard fan and even then avoid this cash shop game (unless ur like me and they gave u the free code for all the Characters for all ur years of paying them   

Seems like a pure Money cash in on the classic game and now there gonna have a bunch of fans pissed off and demanding free stuff or they will start Cracking it.

and i played it not wroth it at all unless u are a massive die hard fan and even then avoid this cash shop game (unless ur like me and they gave u the free code for all the Characters for all ur years of paying them   

You get the full game, with all the season 1 characters for 20 bucks, that's a pretty great deal with lots of value for your money. This game even made TotalBiscuits Top 10 games for 2013, and he really liked the payment model. Biscuit's a hard man to please, so getting this much praise must mean that the game is very good.